• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Now I'm glad I ordered 25 copies of Collider when it came out. :)

So I'm assuming Judge Dredd Underbelly Second Print shipped to american stores this week. Still demanding something like $20 - $40 on ebay, so keep your eyes out tomorrow! (thumbs u

Name a Character in Starlight @ $870 & 37 bids. I haven't heard of the Starlight comic series and I'm not sure this listing is an actual comic or just an auction to be listed in a comic but it's red hot right now. :insane:

Huh! That's pretty neato. "Dane" sounds like a great name for an alien character with pointy ears.

(Also, I just wanted to post a comment on Page 2000 of this thread. Banana! :banana: )

Also, Deadpool Taco Time variant. There are two sales, one of $200 and one at $320?

This is a 1:100 variant? This is stupid and one to wake up early for tomorrow.

I'm so pissed about this. I GENUINELY wanted to get it because it's an awesome cover, not to flip. I wake up early, drive my wife to work and take the car (usually it's the other way around), get tothe store 10 minutes after it's 9 AM opening (it's not busy at that time). And some already got to it. Was being sold for $18 as well.

Also, Deadpool Taco Time variant. There are two sales, one of $200 and one at $320?

This is a 1:100 variant? This is stupid and one to wake up early for tomorrow.

And I think it was only 1:75.