• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,834 posts in this topic

Now I'm glad I ordered 25 copies of Collider when it came out. :)

So I'm assuming Judge Dredd Underbelly Second Print shipped to american stores this week. Still demanding something like $20 - $40 on ebay, so keep your eyes out tomorrow! (thumbs u

5 copies of Dredd at the LCS and all had smashed bottom left corners :(

That deadpool cover was 75.00 at my LCS so I passed

at mine it was $50 and was dinged up badly, safe to say I passed. IMO it will sit on the shelf for awhile

I have another shop that called me saying that they have a copy for me. Price is $49, which I think is pretty fair.

Hope it's in good condition. :wishluck:

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have raw copies of the ASM 700/Superior 1 Midtown book by Campbell. They are definite 9.8 candidates. Would it be worth it to try and sell them? I've been tempted, but then I sort of want to get them graded too. They'd look great next to my Campbell 692 book too.

I would think its about as good of a time as any to sell ASM #700 with so much hype right now about Peter Parker's return. ASM #700 is a tough CGC 9.8 imo. I've had about 15 of them and the majority have had small bindary tears due to the thickness of the book.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/04/09/dc-comics-to-launch-new-suicide-squad-1-in-july

NewSuicideSquad_1-610x926.jpg

Now. Harley in THIS, I'll buy. Jeremy Roberts' art was a standout on the Harley Quinn #0, but I have my doubts with Sean Ryan. The art/Harley is what I will be getting this for. Maybe 1 Harley book I can add to my pull since the solo title is terrible.

Deadpool #27 variants estimates on print runs.

#26's print run was 44,141.

So the two 1:50 prints runs could be 882 assuming stores order 50 each which we know many stores do not order that many.

The 1:75 print run could be 588.

The 1:15 Variant could be 2942

Lets say half the comics stores order enough to get the big variants.

So the two 1:50 variants would be 441 print run.

The 1:75 variant would be a 294 print run.

Seems too low but how many stores actually order 50 to 75 copies of deadpool.

In my area of 8 comics stores only 1 ordered more than 50.

Agree or disagree ?

Deadpool #27 variants estimates on print runs.

#26's print run was 44,141.

So the two 1:50 prints runs could be 882 assuming stores order 50 each which we know many stores do not order that many.

The 1:75 print run could be 588.

The 1:15 Variant could be 2942

Lets say half the comics stores order enough to get the big variants.

So the two 1:50 variants would be 441 print run.

The 1:75 variant would be a 294 print run.

Seems too low but how many stores actually order 50 to 75 copies of deadpool.

In my area of 8 comics stores only 1 ordered more than 50.

Agree or disagree ?

They don't print the exact number ordered. It's probably a round number higher than the ratio, with the remainder going as comps or file copies or whatever.

I can't believe this.

This is definitely because he just passed away. I can't count how many copies I had.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/191124237340?lpid=82&item=191124237340&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

That's insane...

-slym

I 2nd that motion of insanity.... :screwy:

hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARRIOR-1-COMIC-BOOK-NEAR-MINT-ULTIMATE-WARRIOR-WWF-WWE-HOT-/201070717551?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ed0bfaa6f

I can't believe this.

This is definitely because he just passed away. I can't count how many copies I had.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/191124237340?lpid=82&item=191124237340&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

That's insane...

-slym

I 2nd that motion of insanity.... :screwy:

hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARRIOR-1-COMIC-BOOK-NEAR-MINT-ULTIMATE-WARRIOR-WWF-WWE-HOT-/201070717551?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ed0bfaa6f

Too bad no chance at Warrior CGC SS anymore... he was scheduled for WW Minneapolis Comic Con on 5/3/14. They were even offering a Warrior VIP Experience... :(

Any expectations on Carnage vs Deadpool?

Two currently popular characters, recent D vs D success, Bunn. May not be hot yet, but shortly after? Or too well know because of D vs D?

Looks like it's selling online for cover which is good. But it did just come out.

Patrick

It was silly of me to make the below quote/post in a readers only CGC forum (The Modern Marvel Reader) last Friday.

My guess (I am no expert)

1:50 prints. At your LCS, $40 is a good price. I expect the price to settle at $55 (NM+ -- second hand market -- one month from now).

1:75 print. At your LCS, $60 is a good price. I expect the price to settle at $120 (NM+ -- second hand market -- one month from now)

I am a novice (not an expert). I look forward to hearing any other predictions, ESPECIALLY since the Ebay BIT prices are much greater than my second hand predictions above.

It looks like I made a good guess on the prices though.

As for my next guess -- the long term value of Deadpool #27 It will not hold its value.

Deadpool plot spoilers:

Deadpool marries Shiklah. But Shiklah was just introduced last week (Deadpool #26 might also be a great find!!!).

Writer Gerry Duggan said ."the honest answer is that it was written into a Deadpool story, but more or less as a gag ..... ..... but there is a real grounding to it, and that's what will make it fun to explore. "

I think they will just use the wedding as a gag for a story arc.

In regards to the long term value of Deadpool #27, it'll probably matter more how much Shiklah's character develops -- much more than how long the marriage lasts.

And to end my rant, a joke from Deadpool #27:

ET6ob3t.png

sources

Gerry Duggan quote: http://www.superherohype.com/news/180957-marvels-deadpool-getting-married-this-april

And I found the above image file from Reddit today.

Edited by revivedrevival