• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Speaking of Spider-Man and Campbell...we will be doing an exclusive variant of ASM #4...by none other than Campbell...ill have more info as soon as I can. Hoping this week...just wanted to give a heads up as I think it'll be a pretty big deal with Silk and all...

Speaking of Spider-Man and Campbell...we will be doing an exclusive variant of ASM #4...by none other than Campbell...ill have more info as soon as I can. Hoping this week...just wanted to give a heads up as I think it'll be a pretty big deal with Silk and all...

As long as it's a Campbell cover of just some female marvel character it will sell like crazy.

As long as it's a Campbell cover of just some female marvel character it will sell like crazy.

like black cat

like black cat

bingo

I am sorry buy Morlun sucks.

I get it, because he's a (totemistic) vampire.

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to be funny, but I couldn't resist.

For the record, I loved the first story with Morlun.

--Tom

I personally didn't care too much for Morlun, but did enjoy Ezekiel's character. However Morlun has the potential to be a major pain in all the marvel characters given the right story line. So hopefully Spider Verse has some lasting effects.

Looks like Jae Lee's art, maybe it's first work or something? (shrug)

I have been watching this book sell in the $10-30 range for a few years, I cannot figure out why. Its gotta be a shorter print run, becuase they are not found easily, but when you do find them, they are in 50 and dollar boxes.

Any, anywhere that can tell us whats up with this book?

Looks like Jae Lee's art, maybe it's first work or something? (shrug)

I have been watching this book sell in the $10-30 range for a few years, I cannot figure out why. Its gotta be a shorter print run, becuase they are not found easily, but when you do find them, they are in 50 and dollar boxes.

Any, anywhere that can tell us whats up with this book?

I posted in the Copper thread. If anybody would know, it'd probably be someone over there.