• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

That might be a little much for my wife?? (shrug)

Walking dead is more a soap opera than horror. We will see with this.

:hi: Hector, I too only have a #2. Pulled it out of the dollar box, it's VF ish. Not even eBay NM :sorry:

no it's worth more then 35 dollars to the buyer...if it was worth the same they wouldn't part with the 35 bucks....

If I buy a comic, I want it to be worth more then I paid for it...so a simple refund if it all goes bad, doesn't cut it sometimes...esp if I got a great deal on an auction and the buyer suddenly 'damaged/lost/stolen'....

I bought 10 Strain Variants about a year and a half ago at $15 each and wish I had bought more. They all graded 9.8 and I think the first I sold was $125 a few others at $175 and the last one was $285.

I want to say I am happy, but I hate leaving money on the table lol.

I bought 10 Strain Variants about a year and a half ago at $15 each and wish I had bought more. They all graded 9.8 and I think the first I sold was $125 a few others at $175 and the last one was $285.

I want to say I am happy, but I hate leaving money on the table lol.

You should always hold onto one copy if you have that many...I've found 2 strain variants (6 #1s) for cover over the last year and just recently sold all (including a full run) but my last #1 and #1 variant.

I'm gonna SS my WD 127 at Philly Wizardworld since my letter was printed, CGC said I can do it. Maybe I'll get 2 of em done. There will only be 2 in the world $$$$ lol

V Wars is awesome! It's not just a typical vampire storyline. The writer has alluded to many different directions this will explore. He is also absolutely sure this will be a TV show. His other novel which will be adapted into comic book format is already in talks of becoming a movie. Google Jonathan Maberry - great guy, great writer.

Okay, now we're talking! I'm still holding my 2 copies of #1 for now. After seeing that trailer I'm gonna say this show is gonna rock, and the #1's are gonna get real pricey.