• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

so where do you think the staples variant is going? that's the only one i have. seems to be selling for $35 or so raw right now with lots of high asks

Well I sold one for 90 bucks ( signed )...so I raised the price....cause it sold the day after I put it up...bin 110 or so...it's high or maybe I am..we'll see, I can always lower the price...

Those prices are all over the map! Will this be a dud in 2-3 weeks like so many other hot books?

Those prices are all over the map! Will this be a dud in 2-3 weeks like so many other hot books?

Are Disney Fans/ collectors going to be wiped off the face of the earth in 2-3 weeks?

They are one of the most rabid fan bases on the planet.

Think.

Before you make such a moronic statement.

Edited by LarrysComics

Are Disney Fans/ collectors going to be wiped off the face of the earth in 2-3 weeks?

Think.

I believe that was a question my good sir, hence the ?

Not necessarily, I wouldn't pay $95 for that with all those spine creases on the back, would you?

The pictures are burly and terrible with 2 small lines of text as the description, terrible ad.

maybe its a Canadian thing, but who is Figment? I mean, before the comic?

Figment is a character created for a ride a EPCOT in Florida. If I remember correctly it is a ride about the creative process at Disney and Disney history.

Not necessarily, I wouldn't pay $95 for that with all those spine creases on the back, would you?

The pictures are burly and terrible with 2 small lines of text as the description, terrible ad.

how is that cold at a raw $95? isn't that a ton of money for that book?

of course, it's just an ask, it hasn't sold.

This book goes for more than cover price?

Couldnt agree more - why that is listed as "high grade" i dont know. 9.2 tops

maybe its a Canadian thing, but who is Figment? I mean, before the comic?

Figment represents everything wrong with Disney and has since he first appeared. The character has always been a failed corporate tool. I remember going on that ride, much like Figment it looked nice on the outside but had no soul. Then at the end there was a sensory overload of Figment related material for my parents to waste their money on. As a result I am sure there's a large stuffed dragon hidden away in their attic that I prey bugs are making a home out of to this day.

Edited by MrWeen

holy cow, based on recent sales, $95, if the book actually was NM, would not be a crazy price.

that's NUTS.

so, lemme see, the 200th or so appearance of guardians of the galaxy and star lord and like the 100th appearance of rocket racoon is a $100 book? raw??? and this is the SECOND GOTG solo series, not to mention the run in Marvel prsents in the 70s. and it is selling for about as much as a nice copy of the GOTG first appeance from 40 years ago sells for??

i would have figured $25 tops. i understand the print-run was lowish, so it should be more expensive than the 1990s GOTG 1, which didn't have the Racoon in it, but $100+++????!?!?!

holy cow, based on recent sales, $95, if the book actually was NM, would not be a crazy price.

that's NUTS.

so, lemme see, the 200th or so appearance of guardians of the galaxy and star lord and like the 100th appearance of rocket racoon is a $100 book? raw??? and this is the SECOND GOTG solo series, not to mention the run in Marvel prsents in the 70s. and it is selling for about as much as a nice copy of the GOTG first appeance from 40 years ago sells for??

i would have figured $25 tops. i understand the print-run was lowish, so it should be more expensive than the 1990s GOTG 1, which didn't have the Racoon in it, but $100+++????!?!?!

Rocket only appeared in a few dozen comics prior to GOTG 1 ( 2008 )

Think.

Let's revisit this in six months, and decide if the question was moronic.

Think.

Let's revisit this in six months, and decide if the question was moronic.

Absolutely.

I'm buying Figment for set sales on Ebay for a decade.

( like I do with video game / movie properties regularly )

Will this be Walking Dead?

Eff No.

Do I think it will be Ratchett & Clank?

Yuuuuup.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=ratchet+%26+clank+1-6&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=10&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Edited by LarrysComics

that's NUTS.

Rocket only appeared in a few dozen comics prior to GOTG 1 ( 2008 )

my apologies, the 25TH APPEARANCE of Rocket Racoon??? Does it really matter??