• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

I break out in a cold sweat when I think about how many stories I'm behind in, but I really did like EoW and need to catch up.

The character and world building was cool but the stories about characters that you now actually care about is making it better imo.

I break out in a cold sweat when I think about how many stories I'm behind in, but I really did like EoW and need to catch up.

The character and world building was cool but the stories about characters that you now actually care about is making it better imo.

It was very hard to follow at first, at least for me. But it was important because now you know what each character is up to and the larger picture story is really shaping up.

The last issue I read was 9 or 10 and I remember thinking that the story was coming together nicely and hitting a stride. I don't have a good reason why I stopped :sorry:

The last issue I read was 9 or 10 and I remember thinking that the story was coming together nicely and hitting a stride. I don't have a good reason why I stopped :sorry:

You have some "geek out" moments coming up.... haha.

Enjoy!

You have some "geek out" moments coming up.... haha.

Enjoy!

My favorite recent pages were the beginning of #13 and most of #15, especially the last page.