• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I've always been partial to this cover from the AH run on Catwoman.

Catwoman_74.jpg

free pic

I thought I read somewhere that the cat suit was supposed to be zipped up on the cover. Then some genius (and I really mean that) must have said (hypothetical quote): "No Mr. Adam Hughes, we human beings must enjoy some Adam Hughes Catwoman cleavage. In a picture frame. Just like cleavage was meant to be seen. And she must look like Audrey Hepburn."

Or something like that. lol

He does a backside shot on the cover of Catwoman 81 so he is not just cleavage. lol

I think it will eventually since its appearance is in the core title that helps it as well. I like this book much more then EOSV longer term.

I got both for the long term. The lull in prices are here.

Spider Gwen regular cover is the highest it's ever been.

ASM #4 too but I think he was saying this is the calm before the storm. February usually sees an increase in prices for most titles. The $$$ start to fly and it gets harder to buy.

Ive seen 20+ copies fly off one web site in the last two days. 2nd prints are now disappearing. Which brings me the print run comparison between regular issue 4 and 2nd print. Let me see if I can find it real fast. No luck on print run of 2nd print. Any help with that?

1st print - 118,000

2nd print - ???

Edited by Fastballspecial