• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk #92 1st planet hulk @ $30+ish! It's a great story & one which has a successful cartoon already made and sold. Not terribly surprising to see this doing well but it excites me regardless.

FYI - I own a copy so my opinion maybe bias. I dunno.

That storyline is so good...

Maybe one of the best Hulk storylines of all time,,, I had non comic loving friends buying comics to read everything between Planet Hulk and World War Hulk. They all loved it.

(thumbs u

(Runs to longboxes . . . ) lol

It may be the best Hulk story for me.

Is the animated movie any good?

I never watched it.

It was worth watching I thought, if nothing else, support the medium, maybe they'll make more?

The comics are better of course, but the existence of this animated movie doesn't impact their goodness in any way.

It may be the best Hulk story for me.

Is the animated movie any good?

I never watched it.

I watched the animated movie and wished I didn't afterward. It's not very good between the writing and the animation.

The comic book was more lively than this animated flick. Stick with the comics.

#truth

Incredible Hulk #92 1st planet hulk @ $30+ish! It's a great story & one which has a successful cartoon already made and sold. Not terribly surprising to see this doing well but it excites me regardless.

Not really heating up anymore than normal, as this has been floating around this price for a while.

Not really heating up anymore than normal, as this has been floating around this price for a while.

Planet Hulk is a masterpiece. I really wish he would have killed a few superheroes when he came back after what they did to him.

Its the best Hulk story in 20+ years. I never thought anyone would do the Hulk as well as David did, but this story was incredible.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Can someone give me insight into Hulk 92 variant or 2nd printing?

I picked up a couple of these 2 months ago for $8 a pop but now the prices are insane. This always seemed to the much lesser of the two versions but not anymore. I know the movie rumors but why the big switch?