• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I think it's life's way of giving someone a cookie when their lonely copy of Sleepwalker, which they've had graded and proudly displayed on their basement shelf for years, finally sells.

Now we know they'll take that money and go right out and buy up every copy of M.A.S.K. #1 they can find and have it graded.

The Cycle repeats... Now the waiting begins.

Long, arduous waiting full of many surprises including but not limited to fear, crying, soiling ones self, loathing, self hatred, cutting..

But is says "High Adventure Trucking"!

I don't know what that means, but it I think it probably involves a Red Sovine record and some kind of Schedule A narcotic.

US_1_Vol_1_1.jpg

subir imagenes gratis

What I can't figure out is why they came out with that comic a solid 4+ years after the "trucking" fad of B.J. and the Bear and Smokey and the Bandit had already come and gone. Heck, BJ and the Bear had already been cancelled for a couple of years. Ahh, CB Radios....to be 6 or 7 again.

What I can't figure out is why they came out with that comic a solid 4+ years after the "trucking" fad of B.J. and the Bear and Smokey and the Bandit had already come and gone. Heck, BJ and the Bear had already been cancelled for a couple of years. Ahh, CB Radios....to be 6 or 7 again.

It was a merchandising tie-in. :gossip:

20120825102430_US1InterstatelTruckingSet3210.jpg

It was a merchandising tie-in. :gossip:

20120825102430_US1InterstatelTruckingSet3210.jpg

I had that as a kid. But until now never put the US1 connection to it.