• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

What if this leads to a new direction where Donatello no longer has the use of his legs? He could be like the Oracle of the group! That page does not guarantee he will come back the same if at all.

The market has spoken, books are in demand....

Haters gonna hate, personally I care less, I'm gonna play the game and see how it plays out. No need to hate on the books or the game, if i can flip, you bet i will, anyone with a brain would if they had the opportunity.

Edited by Santos208

Haters gonna hate, personally I care less, I'm gonna play the game and see how it plays out. No need to hate on the books or the game, if i can flip, you bet i will, anyone with a brain would if they had the opportunity.

Oh yeah, people are 'hating' when they point out that Donatello doesn't die in the 'death of Donatello' issue. Obviously you should flip them if you speculated on them. Just do it fast.

See what the market "says" in 3 days, a week, a month. The market speaks plenty about books in demand and has a habit of shutting up quick, more often than not

Huh.

Interesting.

You know that when people take the other side of an issue here its largely because they are attempting to figure out which way a book is going to go, not where it currently is, right? Donatello not actually being dead is sort of relevant information when attempting to gauge whether this book will be sought after next month, next week, next year, etc.

I made my money and I'm out...on to other hot shtuff.

Right! Like will Cable #3 get heat since it's the true 1st appearance of Weasel and is a month older than Deadpool Circle Chase #1?

I made my money and I'm out...on to other hot shtuff.

Right! Like will Cable #3 get heat since it's the true 1st appearance of Weasel and is a month older than Deadpool Circle Chase #1?

where were you last night?

rNXJmvG.jpg

I didn't spec on this book, sure ill get one for cover, 3.99 aint gonna break my wallet, for reading sakes. Like i said, i care less how this book does, the market has spoken and they are buying, if i had 10 copies I def. would be flipping them. For those that did, congrats, there's a HUGE flood coming next week as online retailers have started to ship out their orders.

Now time to go get me some Fish Tacos, yum!