• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

According to Whedon, there will be surprise Marvel characters in Avengers 2.

Get ready, because whoever they may be, their books will explode once leaked.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/5-surprise-heroes-for-avengers-age-of-ultron

Almost all these books have already exploded, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver etc. Only ones that haven't that might have a slim chance in the movie is Spider-woman but most of the other characters first appearances like Dr. Strange have blown up sky high already. lol

According to Whedon, there will be surprise Marvel characters in Avengers 2.

Get ready, because whoever they may be, their books will explode once leaked.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/5-surprise-heroes-for-avengers-age-of-ultron

Almost all these books have already exploded, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver etc. Only ones that haven't that might have a slim chance in the movie is Spider-woman but most of the other characters first appearances like Dr. Strange have blown up sky high already. lol

There are others. ;)

Evidently no one has looked at the IMDB listing, it already sites Sam Wilson/Falcon and War Machine in the cast and maybe some others if anyone wants to look at the listing.

IMDB Listing

You do realize that IMDB is like Wikipedia and can be edited by anybody?

for example, the Hands of Shang-Chi movie

Also, I don't think those characters would be who the unannounced characters would be.

War Machine was in the early trailer, so no surprise there.

I doubt it will be Daredevil, since his show debuts before Avengers AoU comes out, so no point in that.

I will go with the 500:1 bet and say Beta Ray Bill :grin:

I'll take the 1000:1 on Darkhawk. I'm sure Mantis will appear, but it won't be any type of big deal type reveal.

Marvel has so many characters they can work with that it could be anybody.

I doubt it will be Daredevil, since his show debuts before Avengers AoU comes out, so no point in that.

I'll take the 1000:1 on Darkhawk. I'm sure Mantis will appear, but it won't be any type of big deal type reveal.

Has Whedon worked on either character?

2500:1 on Victor Mancha in the post credits scene as Ultron's failsafe plan is activated.

2500:1 on Victor Mancha in the post credits scene as Ultron's failsafe plan is activated.

Black Goliath, the 1st superhero death in Civil War

I don't believe so. Because of the large stable of characters Marvel has to work with and the way it made Guardians of the Galaxy into a massive success, I would not be surprised by anything or anybody Marvel or Whedon reveal.

Would I lose my mind in excitement over certain characters? Sure. But, would I be surprised the character was introduced? No.

I don't believe so. Because of the large stable of characters Marvel has to work with and the way it made Guardians of the Galaxy into a massive success, I would not be surprised by anything or anybody Marvel or Whedon reveal.

Would I lose my mind in excitement over certain characters? Sure. But, would I be surprised the character was introduced? No.

I've heard the same rumour a few times and knowing Whedon is involved makes me think it's true. I suspect it's a Whedon written character(s)

I've heard the same rumour a few times and knowing Whedon is involved makes me think it's true. I suspect it's a Whedon written character(s)

It'd be awesome if he can figure out a way to work in the Runaways.

BUFFY!?!!?