• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I think it is going to double in price at least. $60 raw. Everyone already ordered the Chewbacca variant to keep their collection complete and now there is going to be this variant at C2E2.

You guys should start your own strand for combo packs Pleeeeease

kirkman.jpg

Who is "Tho", why are they hating on their own combo pack, and why are they using the third person singular form when making a second person reference...? And why is the meme in early 1600s formal English....?

I don't think Charlton Heston ever spoke that dialect.

hm

You guys should start your own strand for combo packs Pleeeeease

kirkman.jpg

Who is "Tho", why are they hating on their own combo pack, and why are they using the third person singular form when making a second person reference...? And why is the meme in early 1600s formal English....?

I don't think Charlton Heston Moshe ever spoke that dialect.

hm

Fixed

No hate here just tired of seeing endless posting on them in this strand especially since you guys have been asked to take it to the appropriate place a few times now

this is the moderns heating up thread.

combopacks are heating up.

a discussion about them is warranted and on topic.

if you want to discuss other books that are heating up, you can make a post in this thread and change the topic. Its possible to have more than one discussion going on in here at a time.

No hate here just tired of seeing endless posting on them in this strand especially since you guys have been asked to take it to the appropriate place a few times now

this is the moderns heating up thread.

combopacks are heating up.

a discussion about them is warranted and on topic.

if you want to discuss other books that are heating up, you can make a post in this thread and change the topic. Its possible to have more than one discussion going on in here at a time.

The only thing heating up about combopacks is the 3 or 4 people here hyping them that refuse to take it to there own thread because they know they would be ignored

even the Hans Solo doesn't sell for as much as the Boba Fett....I'd think this one is going to be hard to get your money back.

Maybe if he doesn't sell them all he dumps the rest on ebay and undercuts everyone elses copies.

Edited by krighton