• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

ok, I bought a couple Boba, i'll be a lot happier if they're sold out by the end of this week...or even better tomorrow.

I hope this is the only Boba Fett Action Figure Variant Marvel releases.

Edited by krighton

Looks like James Patterson Max Ride First Flight #1 variant might be a sleeper ..

Didn't see the comic today but I did get a couple of the Max Ride Paper Airplanes that were shoved in my bag. I'm guessing everyone got one of those.

Edited by krighton

ok, I bought a couple Boba, i'll be a lot happier if they're sold out by the end of this week...or even better tomorrow.

I doubt it. Marvel isnt going to pass up a chance to cash in on SW biggest potential breakout character

I doubt it. Marvel isnt going to pass up a chance to cash in on SW biggest potential breakout character

I never got the whole "Boba Fett is awesome" thing. He is a pretty lame character - what exactly is there to love about him? His inability to succeed? His vast progeny? Their incredible inability to succeed?

Hopefully Disney can do better.

I never got the whole "Boba Fett is awesome" thing. He is a pretty lame character - what exactly is there to love about him? His inability to succeed? His vast progeny? Their incredible inability to succeed?

Bounty hunter + badazz oufit = awesomeness

Bossk is still my favorite of the ESB bounty hunters though

Boba was a cool character the instant he appeared on screen. He was cool because he was mysterious. The "death" in the sarlacc pit was a disgrace, and I won't even get into the prequel mess. Those of us who love Boba, love him for what he was, not what he became :preach: (Though some of the EU stories were good.)

It has to be the short cape :eyeroll:

Boba was a cool character the instant he appeared on screen. He was cool because he was mysterious. The "death" in the sarlacc pit was a disgrace, and I won't even get into the prequel mess. Those of us who love Boba, love him for what he was, not what he became :preach: (Though some of the EU stories were good.)

I think its because people like to say Boba.

Boba

BIG HEADS UP! Just got an email from John Tyler Christopher's Art Rep. Star Wars #4 Action Figure Variant, Limited to 5000 and only sold on his website -BOBA FETT!!!

Star Wars #4 - Boba Fett Variant - Limited to 5000

030915-john_tyler_christopher-starwars-004_boba_fett_action_figure.jpg

I already pre ordered these on DCBS. How is it only sold on his website??

For issue #4? DCBS told me they could not get the action figure variant(s) for issue #4. Let me see if I can find the email. I did order one for #5 though. Issue #4 has the Boba Fett and Chewbacca variant, neither of which DCBS offered to me at least.

How many did you try to order.

They were $7.99 when I ordered mine.

This is my only complaint with DCBS. If you order early in the month, you need to check back later in the month because they sometimes add new comics! Seriously. The action figure variant for #4 was not available at the beginning of February (my order was placed on February 5th.) By the time I found out about the variant, the February orders were closed and I sent them email. They said the action figure variant for #4 was not available, but they added the variant for #5 to my order (it also wasn't in their listing for March when I placed my order; same problem as my order was placed on March 4th.) I ordered the Chewbacca action figure cover from another online dealer instead.

So, if you are like me and like to order from DCBS within the first few days that they list, you need to be aware that they will update the listing as the month goes on. For example, many of the discounted comics (back issues) are not listed early in the month, but later in the month. Just a heads up!

Edited by rjrjr

I just wrote a thread and deleted it instead of posting it.

I feel so much better. You guys should try it sometime.

Anyone pick up the Rock and Roll Slayer book this week?

if I posted everything I typed, I'd have 2x Kav's posts and be banned for life.

No offense to Kav, who just seems to love to post more than most people

Edited by krighton