• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

I wonder if anyone is looking for the Boba Action figure cover at LCS's ?

Some might have only saw them on eBay, don't know how to use google and expected them on the shelves ... :(

Turns out the artist lives about an hour away from me and I was able to snag one today. They're gorgeous in hand.

th_1520-201_zpsjna1ev5a.jpg th_1520-202_zpsei3wzi1j.jpg

It's off to CGC for grading.

:applause: Awesome!

My PayPal description for the Boba Fett says that it ships 4/22/15. Has anyone gotten a shipping tracking label yet? :popcorn:

Some might have only saw them on eBay, don't know how to use google and expected them on the shelves ... :(

Turns out the artist lives about an hour away from me and I was able to snag one today. They're gorgeous in hand.

My PayPal description for the Boba Fett says that it ships 4/22/15. Has anyone gotten a shipping tracking label yet? :popcorn:

I read in the news section on his site today and he said will ship as fast as he can pack them.

I read in the news section on his site today and he said will ship as fast as he can pack them.

:banana:

I hope he has help...artist packing can be scary....prepare for no cardboard protection.

so its not a c2e2 exclusive anymore, or what?

I think it is other than what was sold on his website and maybe a few filtering out there....definitely not on shelves.

I had thought this was a store exclusive, but they will have copies at C2E2.

:applause:

I bet they are.

That looks sharp!

I thought 214 was being pushed as the 'death'.....I think I would call this a death cameo since we can't see his body.

Not sure if serious

If he isn't alive in the next issue then he is dead and his death occurred in 213. Pretty sure the book featuring the battle where he dies is going to sell better than the book showing him on a slab or in a casket for the first time.

If he isn't alive in the next issue then he is dead and his death occurred in 213. Pretty sure the book featuring the battle where he dies is going to sell better than the book showing him on a slab or in a casket for the first time.

214 has all along been advertised as his death....poof of smoke means nothing....they'll search through the rubble, probably have a few gasps and then dead.

Gi Joe 214:

The end of the road for SNAKE EYES… The events of this issue will change G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero forever!

Edited by krighton