• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

why don't you just say what the valiant news is? Or put another way, why can't you just say what you've heard?

Well, OP was legit. I admit, I doubted it. Thanks for the heads up.

To your credit, betterthanezra did come out of the blue to register and post something that raised eyebrows. You were right to be skeptical. (thumbs u

Agreed. I thought that they announced this a couple of months ago. Eternal Warrior #4 was already selling well and I don't know why a Harbinger announcement would make it sell better than it did last month. I can't say I'm not thankful. I have a lot of Valiant books that until recently were just filler. Now if we can just make something happen with Solar, Magnus, Turok, and the other big stars of the 90's Valiantverse. lol

Last month they said "Bloodshot is further along than people know"... now we have a date... Bloodshot in 2017 and confirmation of plans for the sequel.

The Combo packs for Batman 40 aren't scheduled to ship until May or 1 week after normal release.

And as for the Bloodshot Movie? We shall see. The only news from Valiant today was how they are going to have a Retailer Incentive Miniseries. Yes, a Miniseries you will only get copies of if you order enough of another book. Has to do with their Book of Death story, and will be a 4 issue series centric to the Geomancer.

Solar 10 might get some heat off this news.

That's not the News I was referring to yesterday it's coming...

Look! BTE sighting!

:o

Well they are onto something involving the Inhumans. Check Uncanny Inhumans #0 for spoilers, but the word mutant will soon no longer apply ala written out of the marvel U. My speculation of course. -edit

Issue 40 has the Utopians, and then, yeah, this whole thing. No variants that I can see either.

Really?

This movie rights butt hurt is driving me crazy...

This movie rights butt hurt is showing Marvel at its lowest low: I find this the Nth insulting stance towards readers, as much as I love the Inhumans.

They are "adjusting" their characters for their whims of "commercial warfare" over movie production? And as a reader I should "appreciate" this and give them my money? Shameful… Well, as many other things anyway… :sick:

Thankfully I haven't had a Marvel book on my pull list in years. sure I read All new X-men and the Spider-verse. They were good. Spider-gwen cute gimmick.

Stores ordered a billion copies of the Star wars comics so they have been easy to pick up even Vader #3 is common as dirt and collecting dust here for $4. It just really isnt that good. none of the marvel junk is, not even Hawkeye which started strong is good. female thor= ,

Remember this isnt Marvel, it was Disney. Disney gutted Marvel studios cut it down to bare bones and basically made it a movie workhorse to pre promote Disney product.

Basically comic clerks and owners are telling me, its all the investors buying these marvel books, noone is actually reading them..

unlike ninja turtles, batman new 52, Walking Dead, Harley Quinn and Deadpool which have a strong reader base.

Hell Marvel still cant sell an Avengers comic without Deadpool or Wolverine on the cover.

sorry for double post, wanted to stay on topic!

Guys, dont know if this is discussed yet but Batman 35 is a key for many reasons, not just the endgame storyline,

its also the first appearance of the Fenrir Suit, or Justice Buster which is seen in the trailer for Batman V Superman.

get yer Batman 35's asap folks this will be the definitive new 52 Batman key prolly superceding #1,

the monster variant is still available for $5 .

I know this is old news but we are about to see a super big jump if the rumors are true!

edit: also if the rumors are true, Batman 666 is about to skyrocket to absurd levels maybe. might be a bit before Damian gets the job for sure, but it looks like that's the direction Scott and Jim Lee are going already.

Batman 666 first Damian Wayne as Batman

Edited by sonicyouth

First off I'm not an employee of Valiant I don't get paid from them in anyway or ever have I'm a LIFE long Valiant fan THAT is true. You were right to be skeptical I just joined and look what my first post was..

I do my ear to the ground on what's going on with them. That much is true. I'm not just going to go away I'm done lurking on this thread. I hope to be person who posts here...

edit: also if the rumors are true, Batman 666 is about to skyrocket to absurd levels maybe. might be a bit before Damian gets the job for sure, but it looks like that's the direction Scott and Jim Lee are going already.

How old is Damian currently in the comics? Could be very long time before he becomes Batman

How old is Damian currently in the comics? Could be very long time before he becomes Batman

true that, wishful thinking.. the romor mills are churning out all sorts of possibilities because it does appear the fate of both Joker and Batman is at hand at the endgame finale.

Damian is still 10 but he has super powers now. The main thing is that its Robin's 75th anniversary so you can count on DC (Lee,Snyder,Capullo and crew) having some tricks up their sleeves!

OK, we have Better than Ezra, Sonic Youth, can we get a Tool now?

There's a joke in there somewhere... hm

(I thought you were the Tool.)

(We've already got one... you!)

(We've had one as long as you've been here.)

Not sure which works best. lol

:kidaround:

sorry for double post, wanted to stay on topic!

Guys, dont know if this is discussed yet but Batman 35 is a key for many reasons, not just the endgame storyline,

its also the first appearance of the Fenrir Suit, or Justice Buster which is seen in the trailer for Batman V Superman.

get yer Batman 35's asap folks this will be the definitive new 52 Batman key prolly superceding #1,

the monster variant is still available for $5 .

I know this is old news but we are about to see a super big jump if the rumors are true!

I don't recall seeing any giant Mech Suits in the trailer.

I did, however, see his armour from Dark Knight Returns.

OK, we have Better than Ezra, Sonic Youth, can we get a Tool now?

There's a joke in there somewhere... hm

(I thought you were the Tool.)

(We've already got one... you!)

(We've had one as long as you've been here.)

Not sure which works best. lol

:kidaround:

These are all 80s bands

And heres a song for you (not a joke you should really check it out):