• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,792 posts in this topic

I just wanna say... RAI #0 is on FIRE tonight!

I am burning through my stash of them almost too quickly, so I figure I'll hold my last few selling copies and see how high it can go first!

:cool:

Many of the Harbinger #1, in FN / VF without copon, are gone from ebay.

Lower grade copies of Harbinger,with, and without the coupon, have sold well since the movie announcement.

Better ?

Better keep trying. lol

get yer Batman 35's asap folks this will be the definitive new 52 Batman key prolly superceding #1,

4/20 was yesterday

What's the deal with 35 now?

If something big happens in 40, then 40 and 1 will be the two issues of interest.

35 is just the start of that storyline. Or am I completely missing something?

You're missing something

Care to elaborate?

true that, it (Batman 35 JL cover) was just a $6 book last week.. just checked ebay and its $15 minimum. it crept up over the weekend. same with vader #3..up to $12

Batman is supposed to be using a bunch of suits next few movies like the Hellbat, hopefully Insider, but mainly Justice Buster since how else is he going against Doomsday>?

the kids (11-17 demographic) are ALL about superheroes in mech suits, dinosaurs, TMNT, and Deadpool.

that's my 'far out' logic why Batman 35 could be a key.. seems far fetched to us, but hey "Looks at Macross #1 and that Iron Man 304 drek book"..

Batman does happen to kick the JLA's in a Battletech suit. more like a armored infantry unit the Justice Buster but I dont want to get Battletech

Apparently Iceman will come out of the closet, or be dragged out by Jean Grey in All-New X-Men #40.

http://io9.com/one-of-the-original-x-men-has-come-out-as-gay-1699181445?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

This is why I get less Marvel books and soon will not be picking up any new issues. Diversity for the sake of diversity for the sake of saying hey look we are all championing diversity is incredibly fake. WTG Marvel. (shrug)

So the lack of diversity for forty-plus years was what, real?

get yer Batman 35's asap folks this will be the definitive new 52 Batman key prolly superceding #1,

4/20 was yesterday

such a deep burn............... :facepalm:

:jokealert:

While we have you here trolling, tell us again about combo-pack print runs.

Apparently Iceman will come out of the closet, or be dragged out by Jean Grey in All-New X-Men #40.

http://io9.com/one-of-the-original-x-men-has-come-out-as-gay-1699181445?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

This is why I get less Marvel books and soon will not be picking up any new issues. Diversity for the sake of diversity for the sake of saying hey look we are all championing diversity is incredibly fake. WTG Marvel. (shrug)

So the lack of diversity for forty-plus years was what, real?

I think he's saying they're forcing it, rather than doing what Archie Comics did, which was to introduce a gay character.

Its Wednesday.. Nothing exciting to report today?

Or is everyone patiently awaiting the drama behind Batman 40 combo packs next week?

Chewbacca Action Figure cover is out today...seems to be doing well....there was a DC cover that was sold out of 2 LCS but I don't know which one it was....I could just tell from the empty space on the counter. May have been Hawkman 1 or Legion of Super Heroes.

Edited by krighton

Its Wednesday.. Nothing exciting to report today?

Or is everyone patiently awaiting the drama behind Batman 40 combo packs next week?

Are the combo packs coming out next week or not? My LCS seemed to think it was not until May.

As long as I get my issue as part of my subscription, I really don't care what week I get it, but would like to know.