• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,822 posts in this topic

Apologies.

But it is a thread about stuff heating up. If I didn't want to be spoiled I wouldn't read this thread until I read my comics for the week.

hm not sure if this is really good advice

I wonder if anyone is looking for the Boba Action figure cover at LCS's ?

Some might have only saw them on eBay, don't know how to use google and expected them on the shelves ... :(

Guarantee its happening somewhere. lol

Apologies.

But it is a thread about stuff heating up. If I didn't want to be spoiled I wouldn't read this thread until I read my comics for the week.

Lots of reasons why people read this thread early and often. You are correct that something could be blurted out, but if you are going to post you could be courteous.

There are a couple of ways you could have asked your question without blurting it out. You could have listed the book without coming out and saying the specifics, or made the point you specifically wanted everyone to know hidden.

Just saying...

Apologies.

Exactly!

:roflmao:

Its Wednesday.. Nothing exciting to report today?

Or is everyone patiently awaiting the drama behind Batman 40 combo packs next week?

Are the combo packs coming out next week or not? My LCS seemed to think it was not until May.

As long as I get my issue as part of my subscription, I really don't care what week I get it, but would like to know.

Not sure whats going on. Midtown CONFIRMED to me they will get them on the 29th, but a few online retailers say they are "back ordered" and I dont know what the that means

Some might have only saw them on eBay, don't know how to use google and expected them on the shelves ... :(

Guarantee its happening somewhere. lol

They seem to still be doing well on ebay. Should be interesting to see how things go as people finally get their hands on them

Apologies.

hm I'm going to go with no on that one.

Its Wednesday.. Nothing exciting to report today?

Or is everyone patiently awaiting the drama behind Batman 40 combo packs next week?

Are the combo packs coming out next week or not? My LCS seemed to think it was not until May.

As long as I get my issue as part of my subscription, I really don't care what week I get it, but would like to know.

They were not listed n MTC website, but they may never be, honestly. I never have looked for them.

Yeah combo packs are delayed 1 week for some stupid reason. I was not hallucinating even though it was 4/20 when I asked my LCS about Bats 40.

Yup you were right all along! I wouldnt touch that book for more than cover if my life depended on it at this point, we dont know what kinda print runs were talking here as Im sure thats the reason for the delay.

Turns out the artist lives about an hour away from me and I was able to snag one today. They're gorgeous in hand.

th_1520-201_zpsjna1ev5a.jpg th_1520-202_zpsei3wzi1j.jpg

It's off to CGC for grading.

Turns out the artist lives about an hour away from me and I was able to snag one today. They're gorgeous in hand.

did he put them on the shelves himself or did you get them some other way.

:applause: Awesome!