• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Well, I know it's been rumored, but now it's confirmed. :grin:

stu·pid st(y)o͞opəd/adjective

adjective: stupid; comparative adjective: stupider; superlative adjective: stupidest

1. lacking intelligence or common sense.

"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"

synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish

So is Batman 40 going to be more hot in the long run or 41? hm

Well after Superman beats the stuffing out of Batman in the movie, and Jim Gordon pulls out his War Machine suit to take his place for a bit, I'd say issue 41.

Otherwise, it probably depends on how long they can keep the joker (or Bruce) dead for.

Divergence #1 if you're looking for first appearance of Gordon as Batman.

So is Batman 40 going to be more hot in the long run or 41? hm

Well after Superman beats the stuffing out of Batman in the movie, and Jim Gordon pulls out his War Machine suit to take his place for a bit, I'd say issue 41.

Otherwise, it probably depends on how long they can keep the joker (or Bruce) dead for.

Commissioner Gordon as Batman isn't going to last that long.

After that article., long enough to take Batman 40 out of it's tailspin,

Edited by krighton

So I heard from the grapevine that they will start filming the funeral scene at Cap 3: Civil War. hm

They will possibly be filming A funeral scene. In regards to Civil War this has multiple connotations.

Amazing Spider Man 678 Venom Variant

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Amazing-Spider-man-678-Venom-variant-CGC-9-6-/161701291576?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a625e638

The last recorded (GPA) sale of a 9.6 is $2500.

As of right now, this is the only copy on the market, that is for sale.The seller in this link is a boardie.....and I have seen the book in person.....it is a solid 9.6.

Gotta say I am pumped to see the results of this sale.

Amazing Spider Man 678 Venom Variant

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Amazing-Spider-man-678-Venom-variant-CGC-9-6-/161701291576?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a625e638

The last recorded (GPA) sale of a 9.6 is $2500.

As of right now, this is the only copy on the market, that is for sale.The seller in this link is a boardie.....and I have seen the book in person.....it is a solid 9.6.

Gotta say I am pumped to see the results of this sale.

What sale?

It's a BIN. There's no sale guaranteed.

Why people are paying ridiculous sums of money for Franklin Mint variants that are guaranteed to lose value, and ignore far more proven books, with a much longer track record, I have no idea.

:screwy:

adjective: stupid; comparative adjective: stupider; superlative adjective: stupidest

synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish

Well... Barf.

I just dropped Batman from my pull list, and he is my favorite fictional character of all time.

WTF DC? What... The... :censored: ?

And don't tell me to give it a chance, because I won't, lol .

I now have zero DC books on my pull list.

Well... Barf.

I just dropped Batman from my pull list, and he is my favorite fictional character of all time.

The Bunny Batman era is now guaranteed to be the greatest era of Batman ever. lol

Well... Barf.

I'm on the same side of pulls with no marvel going forward too. Guess Indies will be getting my love and my dollars.

I know the seller. It looked flawless, but with the polybag you can't see everything.

He didn't take it out beforehand. He let CGC remove it for him.

sending these without pressing first will surely knock it off the 9.8 mark.. unless cgc treats an unbagged combo as imperfect?

Pressing as in "PRESSING"!?

You mean actually pressing a minty-fresh modern straight out of the bag?

Is that common or is there something about this issue that necessitates pressing?

???

Well... Barf.

I'd rather they do it this way than spill the beans right out of the gate that Bruce eventually comes back. At least let me think my batman 40s will hold some value for awhile.

Edited by krighton

Thor tomorrow should generate some Buzz....

Polarizing.

If the media picks up on it, could explode for a week.

One of those tight window opportunities.

Long term if "____" "_______" plays "____" in "____-3"