• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Wow, you guys are all over those 5 below packs like youve never seen comics before. Talk about hype.. and people complain about optioned characters for movies as hype..

some dude posts a picture of 3-4 mediocre books that are selling ok at the moment bagged in plastic and everyone is out looking for bigfoot

My friend found 7 Ramos variants and 13-15 other 1:50/1:175 variants on the covers of decent books in one store in Chicago. He said they had about 100 total packs.

what store?

He lives in Elmhurst. I would assume the closest one. I will ask later today.

pics or it never happened :baiting:

I'll check it out later today and confirm what's left

the ones i saw near me had a lot of the original sin, inhumnanity books. There are two types of packs, newer books where the bags are harder to view the books in between and the older packs which have bronze/copper books in the middle (looser packs)

the best thing i saw in one of them was a planet hulk book (not 92)

Wow, you guys are all over those 5 below packs like youve never seen comics before. Talk about hype.. and people complain about optioned characters for movies as hype..

some dude posts a picture of 3-4 mediocre books that are selling ok at the moment bagged in plastic and everyone is out looking for bigfoot

My friend found 7 Ramos variants and 13-15 other 1:50/1:175 variants on the covers of decent books in one store in Chicago. He said they had about 100 total packs.

what store?

He lives in Elmhurst. I would assume the closest one. I will ask later today.

pics or it never happened :baiting:

I'll check it out later today and confirm what's left

the ones i saw near me had a lot of the original sin, inhumnanity books. There are two types of packs, newer books where the bags are harder to view the books in between and the older packs which have bronze/copper books in the middle (looser packs)

the best thing i saw in one of them was a planet hulk book (not 92)

Check those older cello packs. Got a DD 184 in one of them a few years ago and FF 167. Been seeing New Mutants 2, 21, 45 and some early Moon Knights in some of them

...combo....packs??

youwintheinternet_zps2sgs2kt0.jpg

...combo....packs??

Hot air blowing Al. :roflmao:

Not sure id call asm 4 silk variant thats selling for $50 'mediocre'

I just lucked into one at the Five Below I went to today. Also picked up two All New Marvel Point One 1st prints and two 2nd prints. I even found an ANMPO 1st in my local shop's overstock boxes for 75 cents. The biggest problem is condition issues, with everyone shifting the books around in the package trying to see what is inside.

GP0bKq.jpg

P3KWs8.jpg

Does anyone else got this printing error on their copy? Looks like the paper moved when the cover was getting printed. hm

Missed out on the order at $25 per, so didn't pay the scalpers. I'd pay $25 for a defective copy naw though, you selling?

:baiting:

Message from the future:

Pssst:

Black Canary #1 Starfire #1

You're welcome.

:foryou:

You guys are missing Harley Quinn/Power Girl from that DC Woman Watch.

Starfire Variant is on fire.

Canary Variant and regular cover.

Message from the future:

Pssst:

Black Canary #1 Starfire #1

You're welcome.

:foryou:

Black Canary > Starfire

I have not read Canary, but I am not a fan of the artwork. Starfire was fun and the artwork was very good. The 1:25 variant has some decent interest so far.......

Edited by kimik

...combo....packs??

Combo warming!

Had a very successful 5 Below Trip Bought 9 4 Packs

2 ASM 4 1:10 Ramos Variant

2 X-Men 10.Now 1:100 Variant

1 Captain America 15 1:50 Variant

3 Marvel Now Point 1

1 Marvel Now Point 1 2nd Print

Plus another 8 variants worth about $5 each or so.

Age of Ultron 5 1:25 Variant

Captain America 17 1:50 Variant

Seekers of the Weird #2 1:25 Variant

Spider-Man #3 1:25 Variant

All New Ultimates #2 1:25 Variant

Fantastic Four #1 Katie Cook Variant

Hulk #1 Donkey Kong Variant

I left behind a bunch of Skottie covers. The 1:10 Ramos Variant was the second comic hidden so I had to do a bit of moving around to find them.