• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

Here is how this works:

Well -- Huge spoiler alert for Thors fan with issue #2...

Beta Ray Bill takes dirt nap.

SORRY! :luhv: (deleted original post)

:foryou: All good. It's not as huge as if you just spoiled Miles Morales Tom Holland is the new MCU spider-man or anything.....cheers!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Horse-Presents-1-Variant-Signed-By-Paul-Pope-Crimson-Empire-3-Prelude-/151722588026?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23535ef77a

Crimson Empire 3 prelude?? Anyone know if there are any characters from this series making appearances in the new movie?

Crimson Empire? (shrug)

Edited by ygogolak

The last sold (completed auctions) sold for under $20 where most are with high Buy It Now non-auctions, so I'm guessing the valuation is around that $15-25 price range.

Always look at the completed/sold vs the offered prices (if it's still available at a posted price, it usually means it's overpriced)

Anyone think Marvel Universe Ultimate Spider-man: Web Warriors #8 will heat up? There was only one copy at my LCS and everyone was asking for it. Low print run + Deadpool appearance.

None listed on eBayOne listed on eBay at $12.99 at the moment and only a few have sold for cover.

Anyone think Marvel Universe Ultimate Spider-man: Web Warriors #8 will heat up? There was only one copy at my LCS and everyone was asking for it. Low print run + Deadpool appearance.

None listed on eBayOne listed on eBay at $12.99 at the moment and only a few have sold for cover.

I wanted it just to read for my Pool fix and none of the 3 shops on my Wednesday rounds ordered any

GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #214 10 COPY INCV (Net) [MAR150394] Late Order Allocations

first they trim down my 4 copies to 1 copy and then they just cancel it altogether.

From where?