• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #214 10 COPY INCV (Net) [MAR150394] Late Order Allocations

first they trim down my 4 copies to 1 copy and then they just cancel it altogether.

DCBS does not guarantee you will receive any allocated variants.

Almost 2 days without a post??? What's going on with you guys? :insane:

It is the calm before the storm. It was like this last year before San Diego Comic Con.

I know I spent over a grand in the sales thread with all the cool variants from SDCC last year. It was fun though.

GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #214 10 COPY INCV (Net) [MAR150394] Late Order Allocations

first they trim down my 4 copies to 1 copy and then they just cancel it altogether.

DCBS does not guarantee you will receive any allocated variants.

DCBS doesn't guarantee that you will receive any pre-ordered incentives as well, even when they have time to make sure they can have sufficient stock for pre-orders. Just got notification that my order for Valiant's Legends of the Geomancer mini have been cut.

Hughes variants from Dark Horse ship tomorrow.

Barb Wire? Isn't it next week?

The promotional variants are being shipped to participating retailers before the book releases.

You sure about that Thomas ?

Hughes variants from Dark Horse ship tomorrow.

Barb Wire? Isn't it next week?

The promotional variants are being shipped to participating retailers before the book releases.

You sure about that Thomas ?

According to emails and tracking numbers, yes.

They can't find any $4 books that they can sell with $6 shipping and call a $10 book.

Beyond the usual BS that people have stocked up on and can't sell despite their best attempts to lie about it here, the first Mad Max Lux is a consistent $20 seller for me - as in I list it and it sells in under 24 hours - and the last I had I put with a Furiosa and sold for $30 in less than 12 hours.

To me that's a HOT book, and yet very little has been said about it.

And Furiosa is picking up steam.

Southern Bastards seems to be doing pretty well.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=thor+390&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1312.R-1.TR9.TRC3.A0.H0.Xsouther.TRS2&_nkw=southern+bastards&_sacat=63

This book shouldn't need TV news to be a hot book imo. Pick it up cheap if you can. The first TPB is an absolute bargain.

They can't find any $4 books that they can sell with $6 shipping and call a $10 book.

Beyond the usual BS that people have stocked up on and can't sell despite their best attempts to lie about it here, the first Mad Max Lux is a consistent $20 seller for me - as in I list it and it sells in under 24 hours - and the last I had I put with a Furiosa and sold for $30 in less than 12 hours.

To me that's a HOT book, and yet very little has been said about it.

And Furiosa is picking up steam.

(thumbs u :applause:

haven't seen this discussed yet, but starting to see some movement on Secret Warriors related books because of SHIELD TV show announcement. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out on the show.

Books to be on the look out for

Mighty Avengers 13

Secret Invasion #3

Secret Warriors #1

if the Southern Bastards tv show sticks with the comic then the main characters for the show will be his daughter and the coach.

Definitely start grabbing #4 though it's starting to sell for $5 + shipping

if the Southern Bastards tv show sticks with the comic then the main characters for the show will be his daughter and the coach.

Definitely start grabbing #4 though it's starting to sell for $5 + shipping

There is another reason to grab #4 imo