• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Wow, you guys are all over those 5 below packs 99 cent depot packs like youve never seen comics before. Talk about hype.. and people complain about optioned characters for movies as hype..

some dude posts a picture of 3-4 mediocre books that are Black Cat's 1st app. that's selling ok at the moment bagged in plastic and everyone is out looking for bigfoot

Mediocre books vs Black Cat's first appearance, which was had for $0.99...not really seeing the comparison or even any hypocrisy :shrug:

Wow, you guys are all over those 5 below packs 99 cent depot packs like youve never seen comics before. Talk about hype.. and people complain about optioned characters for movies as hype..

some dude posts a picture of 3-4 mediocre books that are Black Cat's 1st app. that's selling ok at the moment bagged in plastic and everyone is out looking for bigfoot

Mediocre books vs Black Cat's first appearance, which was had for $0.99...not really seeing the comparison or even any hypocrisy :shrug:

Y'all better back off of my Felicia. :sumo:

-J.

hit three Five below and nothing

it did look like the one near Elmhurst was picked clean so maybe there is truth to that story

So I just went to the 99 cent depot and look what I found

99cent.jpg

:applause: amazing!

yes!

And not just that, the girl was so happy I bought it for 0.99 cents, she gave me a free massage!

it did look like the one near Elmhurst was picked clean so maybe there is truth to that story

99cent.jpg

yes!

And not just that, the girl was so happy I bought it for 0.99 cents, she gave me a free massage!

There are at least 3 billion 99 cent stores near me in brooklyn and there isn't anything in them that was not made in china. Maybe i need to go shopping in queens.

reminds me of when one of these close out stores, probably in the late 90s, near me had some children's books from the late 50s/early 60s. made me wonder if they bought some warehouse with some older stuff in it. i came back to that place over and over again with my fingers crossed but nothing ever came of it other than some good cheap art supplies.

99cent.jpg

yes!

This guy made a bundle of that $1.09. too.

The books look almost perfectly the same in plastic too.

ASM 194 Bagged

99cent.jpg

yes!

Now that's a Happy Ending!

99cent.jpg

You found the EXACT SAME SCANNED COPY FROM E-BAY??? nice!

99cent.jpg

You found the EXACT SAME SCANNED COPY FROM E-BAY??? nice!

It was a joke... :gossip:

But the massage was for free...

Honest! :wishluck:

99cent.jpg

yes!

There are at least 3 billion 99 cent stores near me in brooklyn and there isn't anything in them that was not made in china. Maybe i need to go shopping in queens.

Scroll back. They're referring to Elmhurst in Chicago, not New York.