• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,849 posts in this topic

I was surprised to see a few copies of Figment #2 still available.

I am still finding Figment #1 and #2 here at LCSs as well. I am going to be putting a few up on eBay shortly. (thumbs u

I was surprised to see a few copies of Figment #2 still available.

I am still finding Figment #1 and #2 here at LCSs as well. I am going to be putting a few up on eBay shortly. (thumbs u

I saw a stack of #2s on the rack...I see there are a ton of these books on ebay with no bids in the $5-10 range. Just like I mentioned to Leisure Suit Larry, this book will be back down to cover shortly.

Spread Convention Teaser

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spread-Convention-Teaser-Yellow-Variant-Cover-50-printed-NM-Jordan-Strahm-Image-/161362970206?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2591fb865e.

$360 ???

I was willing to buy one of these for ... $60 to $75 lol

Meet the book I unfortunately will likely never own. That is one hot book (worship)

I should give credit where credit is due. I read it here...

http://comicsheatingup.net/2014/07/11/spread-convention-teaser-yellow-variant/#more-3815

Sheesh...I got one of these from Justin Jordan at NYCC last year. It also came with a print. Have no idea where it is, though...got it because I like Jordan's LUTHER STRODE and wanted to support his table. He was there all weekend and I'm fairly certain he didn't sell out. I picked mine up on the last day and there was still a sizable stack.

Tell Justin to SELL and find your copy ! lol

Its up to $400. :ohnoez:

I know I have one of those floating around. Got a copy off Justin on Saturday at NYCC last year. Read it that night and came back and we chatted about it on Sunday. I remember seeing him with size able stack as well. If prices are that crazy guess I might need to release to the wild.

Let it go.

Oh, thanks for that.

Like that song isn't in my head all the time as it is with two daughters.... haha

Haha ! The first thing that I thought of was Def Leppard's Let It Go. lol

Edited by The Authority

Let it go.

Oh, thanks for that.

Like that song isn't in my head all the time as it is with two daughters.... haha

Haha ! The first thing that I thought of was Def Leppard's Let It Go. lol

Rock rock till ya drop (thumbs u

Figment #1 !!!!

I meant to put that in the "misses" thread :kidaround:

That's an ignorant / unfair statement.

Figment cannot be judged until mini is complete.

It has been a fabulous spec if you were in from ground floor.

Disney fan base > Vindictive lunatics on CGC boards.

Figment #1 is a speculator-y pick beyond what most of you are capable of, so I completely get the animosity.

Edited by LarrysComics