• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

I had not heard of DC's rub and smell comics until now but I am wondering if the value decreases when the comic no longer has a smell.

They're actually just like us men. The women won't rub against us if we DO smell. :shy:

I had not heard of DC's rub and smell comics until now but I am wondering if the value decreases when the comic no longer has a smell.

I wonder if the addition of this "smell" is harmful to the book over time? Is it even worth picking up if the smell greatly increases the degradation process of the comic itself?

I wonder if the addition of this "smell" is harmful to the book over time? Is it even worth picking up if the smell greatly increases the degradation process of the comic itself?

I think someone should tell Jimmy not to smoke the Harley Quinn Annual.

BTW:

WILL IT RETAIN ITS SMELL?

well lets look up the last Smell and Sniff comic book and see if anyone wrote an article on that.

’m happy to report that, in a triumph of scratch and sniff technology, the Fouler has retained its twenty-year old odor, surely helped by being sealed for the interim. Thank you, polypropylene. The barest tickle from a fingernail unleashed its smelly wonders.

http://blogintomystery.com/2013/04/06/does-the-ren-and-stimpy-scratch-and-sniff-comic-retain-its-stench-after-twenty-years-a-special-blog-into-mystery-investigation-the-ren-stimpy-show-1/

No speculators(us) have just bought them all.

hm

I actually still have a number of them (6 of the 8) with multiples of some of them. I bought a bunch of both mini series from a local garage sale 3-4 years ago and apparently sold a number of the Newsstand copies in NM- or lower grades before I even knew to look for Newsstand vs. Direct Edition copies. And at dirt cheap prices. doh!

I wouldn't be surprised if boardies were the ones who bought them from me. Luckily, I kept all of the higher grade stuff. :cool:

So is canada not going to have the marijuana Harley Quinn smelling thing?

And who wants to grab me 10? :foryou:

Apparently so. So…variant smells. I wonder if there will be anything in the printing to differentiate that or if people are going to have their noses shoved in longboxes when they're looking for these.

So is canada not going to have the marijuana Harley Quinn smelling thing?

And who wants to grab me 10? :foryou:

Apparently so. So…variant smells. I wonder if there will be anything in the printing to differentiate that or if people are going to have their noses shoved in longboxes when they're looking for these.

…"looking"…heh

WD 127 heating up

I think you missed the boat on that one. It was selling for more the first two weeks it was released.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=walking+dead+127&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I agree about the timing. I do believe this book could end up being significant with Magna and BERNIE being introduced. They may end up being unimportant bit players but it doesn't seem like it to me. Bernie is a living legend :grin:

What if Bernie is the person speaking in the group of walkers ?

Edited by The Authority