• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Really this was the print run for this book?

Letter 44 1#

That is some false advertising, or maybe it's the amount he bought. The sales numbers for #1 say it was about 17,889

Any idea of the print run of the Phantom variant? I have like 6 copies of that one.

Well I just opened about 100 of these for SS earlier in the year and kept the bags and cards. Probably another 100 I got too bored to open. lol

It's the cards that should sell for a premium (if there's such a thing for 1 million of each 5 being made). For this issue, that'll be the draw once the movie gets closer

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

Well I just opened about 100 of these for SS earlier in the year and kept the bags and cards. Probably another 100 I got too bored to open. lol

Has the SS market got that desperate? You realize that you just told us you opened 100 copies of that 90s .

Really this was the print run for this book?

Letter 44 1#

That is some false advertising, or maybe it's the amount he bought. The sales numbers for #1 say it was about 17,889

Phantom IS included in the 17,889 (chomichron I assume )

What is not included are Diamond uk, Publisher copies & comps, Diamond restock from publisher.

Thus the 22k#

Just bought a pile of them in mint shape from $1/$2 bins at the Montreal Comiccon. Break even is the worst case scenario with those.