• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,787 posts in this topic

Your analogy is completely off.

You made an analogy to a character who ISNT carnage, before, CARNAGE (the symbiote) bonds to him. and tried to compare it to a person who already exists, becoming something more.

Your analogy is way off.

AF is the first appearance of peter parker. MSH 13 is the first appearance of Carol Danvers. PERIOD.

The fact that peter also gets his powers, just means that it also could be compared to MSH13 and Captain Marvel 18 all rolled into one.

Either way, Ms Marvel is still just the already powered up Carol, getting her own series and a new name/costume. I am not disputing its the first appearance of carol AS Ms Marvel.

I'm happy you missed the rest of my analogy :applause: but whatever suits your argument books your holding is fine by me

I'm pretty sure the T does not stand for "trends"

So the rest of the posts are just red herrings? Gotcha!

I don't know how you ignore the market. Maybe it comes naturally?

None of my posts are red herrings. I dont ignore the market, I am asking you to explain your claim that I do.

There is no waiting in speculating.

Speculating is about hitting windows of opportunity.

Sometimes you wait.

Sometimes you pull the trigger so fast your finger bleeds.

Develop your own skill-set with trial & error.

Exactly.

If you are waiting, then at that moment, you are not speculating.

I'm happy you missed the rest of my analogy :applause: but whatever suits your argument books your holding is fine by me

I'm pretty sure the T does not stand for "trends"

:) I collect carol danvers, I am not selling any of my copies of MSH 13 or Ms Marvel 1, and if/when I ever do, it would be under copies to buy over copies. Your sales thread is doing good by the way :D

congrats

There is no waiting in speculating.

Speculating is about hitting windows of opportunity.

Sometimes you wait.

Sometimes you pull the trigger so fast your finger bleeds.

Develop your own skill-set with trial & error.

Exactly.

If you are waiting, then at that moment, you are not speculating.

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

All that matters is what book the fans want........whether it is logical or not.

^^

Yup, and its good they are finally waking up :)

Does anyone have a flip flopping fish gif?

Does anyone have a flip flopping fish gif?

again, show it to be true please

What am I showing now? Something else you can ignore and change the subject again?

:whee:

This is fun.

ASM is not a key. Discuss.

What am I showing now? Something else you can ignore and change the subject again?

:whee:

This is fun.

ASM is not a key. Discuss.

I wont ignore anything you want to show.

The Carnage is not a key was a jab, I can admit that, but the word key gets thrown out way to easy. 1st carnage would be a semi-key in the truest sense of the word. I dont say that just because I dont care about the character. Gambit is my second favourite character most of my life, but I would still consider his first appearance not a real key, and he's certainly a bigger deal than carange.

Edited by CBT

lol , I am a libertarian at heart, I dont like people imposing things on other people ;)

Am I telling you are not allowed to do something, or am I telling you that you are wrong ;)

You are welcome to be wrong, and to go on being wrong :)

janet, my comments on the comparison stand, unless you want a refute a point in it, I am not going to argue on it any more. You can believe whatever you like.

I like Jeff, and have a year plus streak of not getting into an argument with him going, and I have no intention of letting it descend in to that.

I'll be back in this thread later to reply to anything where someone actually quotes my words, and has something to say about them. Anyone just spewing rhetoric will be ignored.

Cheers