• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

The money shot for this Captain Marvel debate is the first appearance of Carol Danvers - Will her Ms. Marvel #1 go up? Probably not, but Marvel Super Heroes 13 and Captain Marvel 14 are the winner books in this situation.

300px-Captain_Marvel_Adventures_Vol_1_14_zpsc4712875.jpg

Ms Marvel 1?

Edited by LarrysComics

Captain Marvel #1 (2012 series)

get the rarest variant :gossip:

Thankfully there's only 3 1st print covers total. Whew

I believe it was Avenging Spider-man #9 where Carol Danvers appeared first as Captain Marvel. It shares the same published date with Captain Marvel #1 (2012) series but was released first.

Avenging Spider-man #9 - July 11, 2012

http://marvel.wikia.com/Avenging_Spider-Man_Vol_1_9

Captain Marvel vol 7 #1 - July 18, 2012

http://marvel.wikia.com/Captain_Marvel_Vol_7_1/

Both are key books and spec worthy.

read the synopsis of that spider-man book on marvel wiki, says:

"Peter takes a flight with Carol Danvers, the new Captain Marvel"

Her becoming the new Captain Marvel has already occurred right in the description, which happens in Captain Marvel #1, so game, set, match on that debate...

The Spider-Man preview book came out a month before Avenging or Captain Marvel.

(shrug)

from the CG thread on Marvel, figured I would post it here too, since people seem to be deluded about Ragnarok the lame clone character, vs ragnarok the event. (and which ragnarok event will be used)

thinking more about it, i definitely agree that the modern ragnarok story will be what is told and if anything, they might fully put down thor and the asgardians.

Technically, you could have captain america dead, thor dead, both FOR REAL.

Bucky as Cap in the avengers movies, and for those that know the Infinity Guantlet story, once thanos is defeated and everything he does with it is undone

Thor, Asgard and Captain America could all be restored by the gauntlet remaking things, post thanos killing of almost everyone. It would make for compelling cinema, having the main characters actually die.

It also allows for them to fully change actors on any or all main characters they need to change after they bring everyone back to life when the infinity guantlet remakes the universe. Assuming thanos has killed almost everyone anyway.

/\/\/\

Take a chill pill, bro

uhm, what are you talking about? I ignored your comment because its stupid, and certainly wasnt directing anything to you. Nor am I "unchill" about anything. But, I can add you to my blocked user list since clearly you need a permanent time out.

/\/\/\

Take a chill pill, bro

uhm, what are you talking about? I ignored your comment because its stupid, and certainly wasnt directing anything to you. Nor am I "unchill" about anything. But, I can add you to my blocked user list since clearly you need a permanent time out.

I forgot, relevance has no place on the internet if you are wrong.

This awesome trailer may have something to do with that bidding:

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR TRAILER

http://aggressivecomix.com/2014/10/avengers-infinity-war-teaser-trailer/

Watch it before they remove it.

/\/\/\

Take a chill pill, bro

Wow

/\/\/\

Take a chill pill, bro

Wow

+1 lol

This awesome trailer may have something to do with that bidding:

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR TRAILER

http://aggressivecomix.com/2014/10/avengers-infinity-war-teaser-trailer/

Watch it before they remove it.

Holly schmagegi!!

Thanks for the link. Someone at my lcs mentioned this was heating up, but had no idea. Jeesh.

Also, I'm remembering why I'd rather read books and comic books than read the boards as of late. Enough with the in-fighting peeps, I know I'm not the only one sick of it. Life's short, if you can't get along than move along, but I'd like to think of this group as a tight-nit group rather than the insistent fighting that's been happening.

Sorry for the rant, been a few yrs since I've ranted bout anything lol.