• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

WW #150 does pretty well too. Maybe not $25 well, but close(ish) for a NM copy.

Adam Hughes WW Steampunk variant goes for $40+.

It looks like one copy of Sensation #4 has pre-sold for close to $20.

eBay

Definitely crayfish.

Won't these be on all the LCS racks tomorrow? Nervous buyers just afraid of a quick sellout, I guess?

It's a way cool cover and I will try to pick one up. (thumbs u

Yup. That's the crazy part. Larry mentioned they were still available through Diamond, too.

Is the AH cover the normal cover? What's with the cartoonish cover?

Yeah, it's the regular cover. The cartoon cover was the image used to solicit the book on some retailer sites, but which is why it may flew under the radar for some. I don't know why the cartoon image was used.

The Steampunk cover was JG Jones, Not Adam Hughes.

And the Wonder Woman Comics that do sell for over $25 (That aren't older books) tend to be the ones with nice covers.

72 by Bolland, 184 by Hughes, 141 by Hughes, 600 Variant by Hughes, etc.

The Steampunk cover was JG Jones, Not Adam Hughes.

And the Wonder Woman Comics that do sell for over $25 (That aren't older books) tend to be the ones with nice covers.

72 by Bolland, 184 by Hughes, 141 by Hughes, 600 Variant by Hughes, etc.

Yes it was. My bad. Good call on the 600! Still haven't seen one (but I forget to look for it most of the time).

On the subject of covers, did anyone else see what they did to the

Manara Variant of Spider-Woman?? Cover her with a LOGO??? WTH, Marvel! Really?

:censored::frustrated:

You can see it here (sorry it's on BC..)

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/11/18/how-do-you-solve-a-problem-like-manara-the-final-cover-for-that-spider-woman-1-published-tomorrow/

Edited by Holden Caulfield

On the subject of covers, did anyone else see what they did to the

Manara Variant of Spider-Woman?? Cover her with a LOGO??? WTH, Marvel! Really?

:censored::frustrated:

You can see it here (sorry it's on BC..)

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/11/18/how-do-you-solve-a-problem-like-manara-the-final-cover-for-that-spider-woman-1-published-tomorrow/

:roflmao:

This is freaking hilarious.

Marvel would have never done this on their own, why would they care. Actually, they used to thrive thrive on stuff like this in the modern age, sex sells right? However, they are owned by Disney now, who is much more worried about " public image".

I am actually worried for Marvel books now. No more " sexy" covers at all because of Disney? Lame.

I know a lot of people who were looking forward to this book will be bummed, or pizzed or what have you, but I think its just a really cool part of comic history now.

I didn't want one before, I thought it was dumb, and didn't really care for Milo's cover, I actually preferred Siya Oyum's cover. Now I want one, just to tell the story. I'm going to print out the original solicitation and get a copy of this book. Cool coffee table story.

Edited by Silverdream