• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I would keep an eye on it for long-term growth.

Sorry, but . . . :roflmao:

Now that I think about it.

lol

I don't find it a completely far fetched idea. (shrug)

The box office take makes a sequel (sequels?) quite likely. Who's to say that Disney can't or won't grow this property.

Oh yeah, I agree that there will be longtime growth, but I think the first Baymax appearance will be the keeper. With the way the Baymax toys are flying off the shelves,then the odds of a sequel look good. Disney loves cash cows.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

(shrug)

It isn't my book but the guys ratings are good. I wouldn't sweat it if I wanted it. I don't have a single one of these. I'm just sharing the news.

I'm just wondering if we have another "situation" on our hands with a single comic shop variant cover.

(shrug)

It isn't my book but the guys ratings are good. I wouldn't sweat it if I wanted it. I don't have a single one of these. I'm just sharing the news.

I'm just wondering if we have another "situation" on our hands with a single comic shop variant cover.

Nevermind. They just shipped Media Mail so it too a while.

(shrug)

Nevermind. They just shipped Media Mail so it too a while.

(thumbs u

This guy had 17 copies of issue 1 at 25 a piece and I thought that was insane. Looks like he upped his price for the remains supply. I just can't see droppin' 40 on one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005Z2D49W/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&sr=8-18&qid=1415918079

Definitely agree! However, the comic world is getting more and more people into the hobby who don't know what's going on, and are willingly overpaying because of the information/speculation news that they are reading, especially with all of the TV/movie news. I was exactly like this in Aug last year when I got back in. I'm 100% positive that I paid too much for quite a few books before I got the hang of it. Might be what's going on here as well

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=captain+1+no+flex&LH_Complete=1&_from=R40&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcaptain+1+interscope&_nkw=captain+1+interscope&_sacat=0

They are actually getting decent $. Not $170, but $40 or so in some cases. I grabbed this one and the Ross one. I didn't realize this was a 1 per store one. Weird. The Ross cover is freaking awesome btw, and I really liked this 1st issue.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=captain+1+no+flex&LH_Complete=1&_from=R40&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcaptain+1+interscope&_nkw=captain+1+interscope&_sacat=0

They are actually getting decent $. Not $170, but $40 or so in some cases. I grabbed this one and the Ross one. I didn't realize this was a 1 per store one. Weird. The Ross cover is freaking awesome btw, and I really liked this 1st issue.

Thats how the Eminem one was. One per store.

It just has me going no no no no, when its really yeah yeah yeah yeah