• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I purchased a copy today at my local shop for $29.99...

They had a ton of of the other variants, but they only had one of hip-hop covers. I asked the owner if they had any other of the same copy. He said they only received one copy and he's sold a ton of the Alex Ross covers.

I heard that theyre gonna make a Rick Ross variant next...

... I kid

Again, I would have no problem with this because everyday I'm hustling. Plus obviously Rick Ross has more than two songs, even two chains. Imagine a captain America "im different" two chains variant..

Once I found out this was a rap variant I bought one for $30 lol

so youre saying that once you found out it was a rap variant you was blowing money fast?

It was $30 and will go well with my wutang image comic.

C.R.E.A.M. :cloud9:

Rip ODB

RIP Christ Bearer's sliced off Wang

Let the good times roll! :banana:

I found a copy I did not remember that I had while pulling books for small local show this past weekend.

Edited by kimik

I don't see any sold listings for above cover price yet, but all of the pre-sale listings for Sensation Comics #4 are for a lot more than cover price.

It has an Adam Hughes cover that isn't the stock image used by many of the major online stores.

Oh no!!!! We have another controversial cover in our midst. Wonder Woman is "presenting" herself to the Sun. Hopefully the title of the comic is plastered right in the middle of the page, covering her unmentionables.

Not sure about the sun spots on her supple.....nevermind.

:jokealert:

Meck