• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

This book is all over the place but people in the know don't list it cheaper than $20. The others in the series are dead, though this book is the winner I'm assuming because of the cover alone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Stan-Lee-Meets-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-1-One-Shot-Joss-Whedon-John-Romita-/361143594406?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5415d5eda6

Problem with Catwoman 51 is that the prices jump all over the place.

Seems like $20 is a pretty safe bet. Unfortunately, that's not high enough for me to sell it.

Patrick

I have never understood why other ah covers frm that series arent in demand. i would think that some of the later issues have much lower print runs that 51 and covers that are at least as good.

Seems like $20 is a pretty safe bet. Unfortunately, that's not high enough for me to sell it.

Patrick

I have never understood why other ah covers frm that series arent in demand. i would think that some of the later issues have much lower print runs that 51 and covers that are at least as good.

The others are creeping up. :gossip:

This book is all over the place but people in the know don't list it cheaper than $20. The others in the series are dead, though this book is the winner I'm assuming because of the cover alone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Stan-Lee-Meets-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-1-One-Shot-Joss-Whedon-John-Romita-/361143594406?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5415d5eda6

That looks like a good call - I've never even seen one before. :)

Patrick

IIRC, the 'Losties' helped drive up the price back when the show was at its peak and it's been separated from the pack ever since.

Patrick

IIRC, the 'Losties' helped drive up the price back when the show was at its peak and it's been separated from the pack ever since.

Too bad the value of The Flash: Faster Friends and Mystery Tales 41 didn't hold.

Love AH's Catwoman, Wonder Woman and PowerGirl's for very obvious reasons. I've been finding them at very reasonable prices and holding for now. They have nowhere else to go but up in my opinion. And the art is smashing ;)

Me too, though I am having a terrible time tracking down the Miracleman variant he just did

I like #50 in that Catwoman run with the Zatanna billboard. Actually, come to think, that is the only book from that run I bought of the shelves.

:cloud9:

I think Hughes made a poster at SDCC on year of the Zatanna Magic show poster.

Would kill to get one of those. KILL.

Edited by Flatliner1313