• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

Not sure if this counts as a modern comic, but these Awesome Mix cassette tapes are selling like hotcakes on the Bay

Link

That. Is. Awesome!

$100 for a cassette tape? Now i've seen everything

lol amazing isn't it? Even the player is selling for big bucks. I ever see one at a Flea market its mine now lol.

Not sure if this counts as a modern comic, but these Awesome Mix cassette tapes are selling like hotcakes on the Bay

Link

That. Is. Awesome!

lol amazing isn't it? Even the player is selling for big bucks. I ever see one at a Flea market its mine now lol.

Those results are sorted "price + shipping highest first".

Most recent sales are under $30.00, which is still good money for a cassette.

Link

That. Is. Awesome!

Those results are sorted "price + shipping highest first".

Most recent sales are under $30.00, which is still good money for a cassette.

Its not so much the price as it is the number of transactions - nearly 700!!

That cassette was only available on black friday and only at an actual record store. Actually pretty tough to get. I was able to get one, but gave it to my sister for Xmas.. she's a huge Guardians fan

Did you get her the $700 walkman too?

Problem with Catwoman 51 is that the prices jump all over the place.

Seems like $20 is a pretty safe bet. Unfortunately, that's not high enough for me to sell it.

Patrick

It sells for more than that on many occasions. I wouldn't let it go for less than $40 even in VF