• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

I was really trying to point out that the regular cover had hit $10 yesterday. I wasn't ready to compare it to EoSV 2. Slott seems pretty pumped about the character and it appears he isn't alone.

+1

I was really trying to point out that the regular cover had hit $10 yesterday. I wasn't ready to compare it to EoSV 2. Slott seems pretty pumped about the character and it appears he isn't alone.

Passed on a bunch of copies last night at cover when I was making my LCS rounds... to the batmobile

I think it will eventually since its appearance is in the core title that helps it as well. I like this book much more then EOSV longer term.

Passed on a bunch of copies last night at cover when I was making my LCS rounds... to the batmobile

:signfunny:

lol

I've always been partial to this cover from the AH run on Catwoman.

Catwoman_74.jpg

free pic

I thought I read somewhere that the cat suit was supposed to be zipped up on the cover. Then some genius (and I really mean that) must have said (hypothetical quote): "No Mr. Adam Hughes, we human beings must enjoy some Adam Hughes Catwoman cleavage. In a picture frame. Just like cleavage was meant to be seen. And she must look like Audrey Hepburn."

Or something like that. lol

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

This is why I have always thought that Silk will end up being the more popular character in the long run. Gwen is definitely a sell the sizzle type book while Silk seems to be more integral to the ASM world. Also, based on the history in the comic universe, edgier personality types seem to have more grassroots support (Deadpool, Wolverine, Harley, Deathstroke, Carnage). Silk just has more of a badass appeal over the Slipper Spider-Woman.

I think it will eventually since its appearance is in the core title that helps it as well. I like this book much more then EOSV longer term.

I got both for the long term. The lull in prices are here.

Spider Gwen regular cover is the highest it's ever been.

Spider Gwen regular cover is the highest it's ever been.

ASM #4 too but I think he was saying this is the calm before the storm. February usually sees an increase in prices for most titles. The $$$ start to fly and it gets harder to buy.

Problem with Catwoman 51 is that the prices jump all over the place.

Seems like $20 is a pretty safe bet. Unfortunately, that's not high enough for me to sell it.

Patrick

I have never understood why other ah covers frm that series arent in demand. i would think that some of the later issues have much lower print runs that 51 and covers that are at least as good.

The others are creeping up. :gossip:

I absolutely love cover #70 over #51...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CATWOMAN-70-Adam-Hughes-Cover-DC-Comics-High-Grade-1st-Print-Near-Mint-NM-/371225103556?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item566ebd8cc4

We really wont know for a few issues because you know issue 1 will heavily ordered.

I agree. It will take an arc at least...

Like you said, I'm sure #1 will be variants galore, so the story and the universe where it takes place in will be the deciding factors.

Oh. And they need to change her slippers.

We really wont know for a few issues because you know issue 1 will heavily ordered.

I agree. It will take an arc at least...

Like you said, I'm sure #1 will be variants galore, so the story and the universe where it takes place in will be the deciding factors.

Oh. And they need to change her slippers.

I agree on all counts. (thumbs u

lol

The batmobile lost its wheel and the copies got away hey... only 1 left when I got there today. Spec news travels fast

Problem with Catwoman 51 is that the prices jump all over the place.

Seems like $20 is a pretty safe bet. Unfortunately, that's not high enough for me to sell it.

Patrick

I have never understood why other ah covers frm that series arent in demand. i would think that some of the later issues have much lower print runs that 51 and covers that are at least as good.

The others are creeping up. :gossip:

I absolutely love cover #70 over #51...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CATWOMAN-70-Adam-Hughes-Cover-DC-Comics-High-Grade-1st-Print-Near-Mint-NM-/371225103556?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item566ebd8cc4

No way that's a $25 book.

76 is the best cover anyway :cloud9:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Catwoman_Vol_3_76