• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

for the record...a coloring book is not a comic book. and yes you should be in a loony bin if you think that is her first appearance in a comic book.

BA 12 still holds that honor but if the coloring book predates BA 12 then there could be an argument for it being her first appearance in a published book no?

last time checked we were in a comic book forum but please spend your money as you see fit :)

for the record...a coloring book is not a comic book. and yes you should be in a loony bin if you think that is her first appearance in a comic book.

BA 12 still holds that honor but if the coloring book predates BA 12 then there could be an argument for it being her first appearance in a published book no?

last time checked we were in a comic book forum but please spend your money as you see fit :)

Nobody ever talks about anything other than comic books in here.

Nobody ever talks about anything other than comic books in here.

+1

Are we seriously at the point in this hobby where colouring books can be counted as a 1st appearance

Let the crazies chase what they chase. It leaves other books for us. ;)

......if some goofball wants to pay $30-$50 for one I'm all for it.

I feel the same way every time I see a Pop! Figure.

+ 1

Are we seriously at the point in this hobby where colouring books can be counted as a 1st appearance

Let the crazies chase what they chase. It leaves other books for us. ;)

......if some goofball wants to pay $30-$50 for one I'm all for it.

I feel the same way every time I see a Pop! Figure.

Pop collectors are a different breed of crazy. They are a cult

The POPs are super cool but once I realized they were doing a zillion different licenses and variants, I stopped. The last thing I need is a new obsession. So they join Minimates, Retro Action figures, etc on the list of things I'd love to plunge into, but the wallet just won't allow.

I still have my Muggs though!

Please forgive me if these have already been listed, but haunted Horror is seeing some action. Some sellers are getting $25+ for $1. I'm glad I have the full run.

Hunted Horror #1 on eBay

Haunted Horror #1 on eBay

I wonder if some just see it as a less expensive way to get a highly sought after classic cover. I buy this series to read, and based on past performance of horror reprint books didn't expect they'd ever be worth what I'd paid. If it goes any higher I'll be tempted to sell.

Please forgive me if these have already been listed, but haunted Horror is seeing some action. Some sellers are getting $25+ for $1. I'm glad I have the full run.

Hunted Horror #1 on eBay

I wonder if some just see it as a less expensive way to get a highly sought after classic cover. I buy this series to read, and based on past performance of horror reprint books didn't expect they'd ever be worth what I'd paid. If it goes any higher I'll be tempted to sell.

When issue #4 or so was out, there were multiple sales of this book in the $35-45 range. I think someone even got $68 for a #1 and a #2 together.

So although it's still hottish, it may have already gone through it's biggest gain a year or so ago.

Jay