• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

black mask title is also looking pretty good.

I'd tell you where the variants will be offered for sale tomorrow at the lowest price available, but that would be rude.

Could be Indy of the year..

A couple of my variants are ltd to 50

edglXVQ.png

Nice tribute to Big Black.. One of my fave punk albums

big-black-songs-about.jpg

Edited by Aweandlorder

Who are the new avengers? So far new thor and captain marvel who else?

Looks like Female Thor, Falcon Cap, Ms. Marvel, Vision, Iron Man, and Miles Morales.

Considering how long it took Spidey to get accepted on the team I have a hard time believing new Ms. Marvel would be ready for the level of danger and threat (especially comic) the Avengers have to face. I'm not saying she shouldn't ever be allowed on the team, but it seems too early in her character growth for that.

Edited by Vexsus

Tomorrow is going to be crazy.. 144 new titles in stores.. My LCS told me they havent had so many in awhile..

Also, is there some sort of a recall for Hulk #13? Dont wanna get anyone to panic, but my LCS told me he sent the remaining ones for replacement since they had some print defect on the cover..

Did anyone hear anything about that?

Nope. Hadn't heard about that one.

Jem is flying off the shelves. Grabbed a couple of the variants, but that was all that was left in my LCS. The art is actually gorgeous.

Jem and the holograms?

I scoffed at my LCS guy when he suggested it.