• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

He won't or won't he? hm

Remember Sebastian Stan signed for 3 more pictures with Marvel.

Chris Evans is signed to be in Avengers 3 which comes after the Cap Civil War movie. It will happen at some point as Sebastian Stan is signed on for nine movies.

He won't or won't he? hm

Chris Evans is signed to be in Avengers 3 which comes after the Cap Civil War movie. It will happen at some point as Sebastian Stan is signed on for nine movies.

The infinity war involves strong timeline changing events, including resurrections, with the power of the stones unleashed. I wouldnt count on Evans not dying in Civil War, its the most compelling part of the event, and sort of the point.

Just a bunch of heroes slugging it out, not going to cut it, and not Marvels style. Also, Peggy Carter has already introduced Dr. Faustus and put him into the Shield infiltration by Hydra story by having him as cellmates of Zola.

With Sharon already set up as well. I'd almost guarantee you are on the wrong side of this bet, its pretty much a lock that he dies in Civil War, or its immediate aftermath (if they end it with him being arrested, he is still going to die via the CW storyline, in one of the following films).

Edited by CBT

He won't or won't he? hm

The infinity war involves strong timeline changing events, including resurrections, with the power of the stones unleashed. I wouldnt count on Evans not dying in Civil War, its the most compelling part of the event, and sort of the point.

Just a bunch of heroes slugging it out, not going to cut it, and not Marvels style. Also, Peggy Carter has already introduced Dr. Faustus and put him into the Shield infiltration by Hydra story by having him as cellmates of Zola.

With Sharon already set up as well. I'd almost guarantee you are on the wrong side of this bet, its pretty much a lock that he dies in Civil War, or its immediate aftermath (if they end it with him being arrested, he is still going to die via the CW storyline, in one of the following films).

I'm not following half of what you are talking about. Does this have to do with the TV shows? I know they said their would be some tie-in, but you can't expect a non-comic book reader to walk in off the street to see a movie and have any idea of what is going on if they don't watch the TV shows as well.