• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

This seems a little excessive to me. Forcing the market by turning a $20 book into a $300 overnight. Seller lists the book as "on fire," despite zero recent sales and other auctions hovering in the $25 range. :facepalm: Dark times ahead my friends.

Ridiculous I Kill Giants Listing

no one will buy it so it doesn't matter

Put it on a speculator web site and they will come. I mean really

I would love to see an experiment on it.

Please let me win a different auction for a copy first lol Still need to complete my set.

we've established that 2 - 7 are worthless, right?

I get what you're doing and what you're saying. Still doesn't add up. Even if 2-7 are $5 books, that puts #1 at $175ish? Not really close to $300 right?

Also, I wouldn't say #2 is worthless, It's though to find as well. No matter how you look at it, this conversation is doing nothing but giving more publicity to the sellers who are jacking prices at an exponential rate, which id rather not do. I'm all for speculation, but a gradual rise is probably more sustainable than a massive price jack. Just my 2c.

we've established that 2 - 7 are worthless, right?

I get what you're doing and what you're saying. Still doesn't add up. Even if 2-7 are $5 books, that puts #1 at $175ish? Not really close to $300 right?

Also, I wouldn't say #2 is worthless, It's though to find as well. No matter how you look at it, this conversation is doing nothing but giving more publicity to the sellers who are jacking prices at an exponential rate, which id rather not do. I'm all for speculation, but a gradual rise is probably more sustainable than a massive price jack. Just my 2c.

I think #1 is worth between $80 and $150 in condition. But thats why the guy has a best offer feature.

$300 yeah, is unreasonable, but the best offer feature is there for a reason, i guess.

Any WD 100 with Negan will be and some are currently hot.

Had he shown up in the finally they would have sky rocketed.

I have stopped selling my 100s A & 2nd/3rd prints and will sit on the rest. They are only going up, even with a huge print run. 2nd & 3rds are gold currently.

I scoured 10 shops in 3 states looking for 2nd/3rd prints last week. I found 1.

Edited by Fastballspecial

In a way Im happy he didnt make it to the season finale, just because I need to get a few of them graded. I'd hate for these to be in the process while Negan appears :frustrated:

6 months until the next season starts, another few until even a possibility of him. What's the current turnaround time?

Negan probably won't appear until the last episode of next season is my guess. they're on roughly books 70-75ish, somewhere in there. that's 25 books to dance around for a season until Negan. Good time to buy over the next 6 months as demand will drop due to no show driving interest.

I agree, even with the massive print run, #100 is the book to get, especially the 2nd/3rd prints, and I'm a fan of the chrome cover as it grades very well and is lower printed as I believe it was a 1:10.. please correct me if I'm wrong about that.