• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

:ohnoez:

Too many WD 100's. So can anyone break it down in order of desirability?

Seems like

2nd Print

3rd Print

Yellow Regular Cover

Chrome

All the other variant covers haven't spiked.

I noticed last year that demand for Walking Dead books really drops inbetween seasons. This year we have a new show starting in the summer so that may help maintain some value.

So, what are the next big non Marvel/DC comics going to be? I'm tired of being behind in this. What do you guys think about Low? Is it going up in value? Is it a good series? I think I will pick it up just to read.

The up and comers:

Spread - this is my favorite newer Image comic. People will be talking about this a decade from now

Birthright - if Spread is 1A this is 1B. Incredible art and great story

Low - very underrated book with art people love or hate.

Rumble - I don't even know what to say other than it's very different

Copperhead - the timeless book of the bunch. This could've been written in the 70's or 80's and it would've worked then too.

Descender - how can you not like a Jeff Lemire book ? Dustin Nguyen is no slouch either.

And of course, Enormous (thumbs u

I still like East of West so much that I have purchased the series digitally so it will be handy no matter where I'm located.

So, what are the next big non Marvel/DC comics going to be? I'm tired of being behind in this. What do you guys think about Low? Is it going up in value? Is it a good series? I think I will pick it up just to read.

Lady Killer (thumbs u

In a way Im happy he didnt make it to the season finale, just because I need to get a few of them graded. I'd hate for these to be in the process while Negan appears :frustrated:

6 months until the next season starts, another few until even a possibility of him. What's the current turnaround time?

sounds about right

Rat Queens.

Big following, cosplay, highly trending with current demographics, optioned for a cartoon show modest print run for a potential huge hit.