• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I feel a little "dirty".... I sold 10 copies of tmnt 44 yesterday for...gulp...$3.99...FULL cover..... I generally don't sell any new reg. release at more than 10% off cover, and most at upto 35% off cover....these were a reorder I placed based on some info I got a couple of weeks ago, but I still felt "dirty" selling them at no discount

Could you give seminars to other retailers? I mean really I just visited like 9 shops on my vacation and at least 50% of them need it.

On Kanan: The Last Padawan # 1 (Releases April 1st)

already found 6 variants without looking hard

Phil Noto Variant

Skottie Young Variant

1:15 Rebels TV Show Variant

1:25 Plunkett Variant

Blank Sketch Variant

Booksamillion Variant

The 1:15 may be a solid buy.

The cartoon is actually well made, and that is how the character is known.

But I've been known to hand out awful advice....

lol

I feel a little "dirty".... I sold 10 copies of tmnt 44 yesterday for...gulp...$3.99...FULL cover..... I generally don't sell any new reg. release at more than 10% off cover, and most at upto 35% off cover....these were a reorder I placed based on some info I got a couple of weeks ago, but I still felt "dirty" selling them at no discount

Could you give seminars to other retailers? I mean really I just visited like 9 shops on my vacation and at least 50% of them need it.

won't help...

I don't have a store to provide any income...I treat it as a hobby that I need to a least break even on (Im not opposed to making money, but it is not my motivating factor)....

we sell entertainment, we have fun, we provide a place for like minded folks to socialize.... to me, that's a good day...

Even thought these books are $400+, they probably would have gone higher as regular auctions instead of Buy-It-Now/Best-Offer.

I thought the Solar #10 in particular. I'm not sure how many have been graded 9.8's, but I believe it is under 20.

It's actually around 50 or so.

Thanks for correcting me it is 55. 54 blue label. (thumbs u

lol

2nd print on that #44 right?

I would say no..... Goodwill with regular customers goes a long way.

bingo...all went to reg subscriber/pull list customers that don't normally order but wanted off the rack (not off the street folks)...just those that support us week in and week out....

I spend a lot of money in LCS, and this week had stores sell me the DV3 variant for 11.99 and one offer it to me at $75 (after I called them them to hold one for me, they bayed it), guess which stores i will shop at

Phil Noto Variant

Skottie Young Variant

Blank Sketch Variant

Booksamillion Variant

lol

cheapest place I've found for the 1:15 is Midtown, they let you buy 3 if interested.

Phil Noto Variant

Skottie Young Variant

Blank Sketch Variant

Booksamillion Variant

lol

cheapest place I've found for the 1:15 is Midtown, they let you buy 3 if interested.

My nephew loves Rebels so I had to pick up 1 for him and my bro. They will not quit talking about this show. I need to watch it.

lol

bingo...all went to reg subscriber/pull list customers that don't normally order but wanted off the rack (not off the street folks)...just those that support us week in and week out....

I spend a lot of money in LCS, and this week had stores sell me the DV3 variant for 11.99 and one offer it to me at $75 (after I called them them to hold one for me, they bayed it), guess which stores i will shop at

Is this in the NYC area (I ask because of your user name)? If so, which stores?

won't help...

I don't have a store to provide any income...I treat it as a hobby that I need to a least break even on (Im not opposed to making money, but it is not my motivating factor)....

we sell entertainment, we have fun, we provide a place for like minded folks to socialize.... to me, that's a good day...

I would totally shop at your place.

lol

Is this in the NYC area (I ask because of your user name)? If so, which stores?

lol I thought he was in Astoria Queens also