• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Judging from all that movement in past 24 hours I predict a $40 the minute announcement is made. Maybe more

I just sold 4 copies in the past 24 hours at $20 each. Holding on to the very last one.

Don't ignore God of Thunder 25 either. First appearance of the female thor, last issue in the series, and substantially lower print run than the already sought after Thor 1. The variants are pretty ugly, except for the Manara.

Can't have a first appearance in comics without some confusion these days:

Avengers #30, Lady Thor first appearance?

isn't that a different lady Thor since it occurs in a separate reality/universe?

Judging from all that movement in past 24 hours I predict a $40 the minute announcement is made. Maybe more

I just sold 4 copies in the past 24 hours at $20 each. Holding on to the very last one.

Don't ignore God of Thunder 25 either. First appearance of the female thor, last issue in the series, and substantially lower print run than the already sought after Thor 1. The variants are pretty ugly, except for the Manara.

Found two copies yesterday, both variants, and passed because they were so fugly.

isn't what if #10 first female thor?

boom.

isn't what if #10 first female thor?

That book was selling well till she got eliminated from the running I thought.

what if there is more than one female thor?????

boom.

I think I'm the only person on the forum that reads the damn book, but maybe some love for Witch Doctor lol

It never did manage to find it's audience through two series, but I still really enjoy the world they created. One of the very few minis I'd read monthly.

You are not the only one.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=21183&GSub=628

Awesome!

I have one of their self published issues, can't find the other one to save my life.

I've got a painting commissioned from Ketner too, I love his work.

Yep, that's creepy.

Not even a whiff of heat around it... but what a great book :cloud9:

It goes into my list of 'books that deserved far better.'

And I agree with Sean... if Ketner worked quickly enough to make it a monthly, I think it would have caused more of a stir.