• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Let me get this straight the rumor is that a character on a kid animation show called Rebels is popular among that age group and therefore will be in tStar Wars 7 ? Based on what ? This is about as crazy as the rumor about Morales being in the next Spidey movie or Donatello dying in the issue a while back.

:roflmao:

Edited by natevegas

Anyone been selling the darth vader 3 variants? With the regular cover selling A LOT today, I would think the variant would be selling as well...unless theres a "secret".....something along the lines of "Trade 20 DV3 regular covers for 1 Variant of ______ "

Anyone been selling the darth vader 3 variants? With the regular cover selling A LOT today, I would think the variant would be selling as well...unless theres a "secret".....something along the lines of "Trade 20 DV3 regular covers for 1 Variant of ______ "

I have a raw one ? (shrug)

The variant has been selling steadily since release, it dropped to a low of $25 for 2 days before jumping back to $40. I think people underestimate the star wars collectors out there, everything star wars will keep going crazy the closer we get to the movie. If the movie is close to as good as the trailer is, it's gonna be like 77 all over again.

Hearing rumors of Batman and Joker being killed off in Batman 40...

Yeah. It's been a rumor for about a month. Larry wanted credit for it, so he posted in here about 2 weeks saying the news are going to be all over ______ & ______ killing each other. Batman and Joker.