• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I'd love how they get by grading this a 10...the bottom left and top left corners have one of those printer caused extended areas that most all of my non 10s have and the staple alignment is off

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301636481859?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by krighton

I'd love how they get by grading this a 10...the bottom left and top left corners have one of those printer caused extended areas that most all of my non 10s have and the staple alignment is off

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301636481859?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This seems very suspect. Top Left corner has fraying which eliminates it from being a 10

This seems very suspect. Top Left corner has fraying which eliminates it from being a 10

Same thing with a Danger Girl variant I had a couple years ago, only that corner was worse than the ASM 4 here. I gave up on understanding the difference between 9.8, 9.9s and 10s.

Jerome

Yeah. Are you guys living in an igloo or something? There's girls that look like that all over the place. Aside from the obvious cartoony style she looks like a lot of girls proportion wise.

Where do you guys live.

There's many girls that go out downtown here in San Diego that look like this. She looks like a young woman, not a teenager.

Since I brought out the question: I am not speaking of more or less cartoonish style (but Campbell has something to learn about proportions yet, even if now he is a lot better) – the point is that she does not look like Mary Jane, and yes… he’s not alone in that! lol

Yeah. Are you guys living in an igloo or something? There's girls that look like that all over the place. Aside from the obvious cartoony style she looks like a lot of girls proportion wise.

Where do you guys live.

There's many girls that go out downtown here in San Diego that look like this. She looks like a young woman, not a teenager.

Since I brought out the question: I am not speaking of more or less cartoonish style (but Campbell has something to learn about proportions yet, even if now he is a lot better) – the point is that she does not look like Mary Jane, and yes… he’s not alone in that! lol

Curious! How does MJ look like?

Where do you guys live.

Curious! How does MJ look like?

Maybe like you're not really sure if that's a woman or an emo dude?

afa0f77c-db49-4c4e-859a-2677d94a1ee7_zpsqgshxacm.jpg

Where do you guys live.

Is Toontown in San Diego?

hang out at the gaslamp quarter on a Friday night in San Diego.

Edited by jreezy

Where do you guys live.

Is Toontown in San Diego?

hang out at the gaslamp quarter on a Friday night in San Diego.

They still make gaslamps? lol

:facepalm: ...wow...that's a crazy grade for that book. It's all about the timing...

:facepalm: ...wow...that's a crazy grade for that book. It's all about the timing...

yeah, time it after someone's liquid lunch and you're golden.