• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I posted this earlier but the only issue of the TFAW Variant is burning it up right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIGHT-CLUB-2-1-TFAW-VARIANT-SOLD-OUT-COMICS-TYLER-DURDEN-MOVIE-BOOK-NM-/271880283119?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4d53e3ef

Why haven't there been anymore listings of this book?

Because you haven't gotten your shipment in yet.

^^

Arent people tired already? Or broke?

Apparently not. If you thought the Ms. Marvel hype had died down, this sat at $510 for about 2-3 days, then boom.

Captain Marvel #17 2nd Print - 5 copies

I smell something fishy with that auction. Winning bidder had 62% activity with that seller and 8 bid retractions in 6 months. cough cough cough SHILL!!!

Wow, I did not even notice that! They have a high rating, wonder if there is some bartering going on. Bid it up, retract, then offer a second chance to the next guy.

These kind of shenanigans drive me nuts and are the main reason I avoid eBay auctions if I can help it.

Even if it was, that book sells consistently for around that price. Crazy times. :insane:

Apparently not. If you thought the Ms. Marvel hype had died down, this sat at $510 for about 2-3 days, then boom.

I smell something fishy with that auction. Winning bidder had 62% activity with that seller and 8 bid retractions in 6 months. cough cough cough SHILL!!!

Wow, I did not even notice that! They have a high rating, wonder if there is some bartering going on. Bid it up, retract, then offer a second chance to the next guy.

These kind of shenanigans drive me nuts and are the main reason I avoid eBay auctions if I can help it.

Even if it was, that book sells consistently for around that price. Crazy times. :insane:

On average a NM copy will go for the average price of each of those issues, but I can't see there being that many buyers at that total for 5 copies in that condition. At least right now.

Looks like another 5 just got listed by the same seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Copies-CAPTAIN-MARVEL-17-2nd-Print-1st-APP-FIRST-COVER-for-MS-MARVEL-/111683299314

And the game begins...seller uses shill to inflate the price and then re-lists in an attempt to get someone else to pay close to the new "value."

This is as shilly as it gets. I reported the seller to eBay. Let's see what happens, if anything.

Eighty two minutes later.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Copies-CAPTAIN-MARVEL-17-2nd-Print-1st-APP-FIRST-COVER-for-MS-MARVEL-/121665037594?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c53cd251a

Here are a few of mine the last week or so.

Static 1 Platinum - $85

Static Shock 1 - $10

Static 1 - $15-24

Mad Max 1 - $15-25

Cosmic Powers Set - $27

Infinity Crusade Set - $30

Thanks for that. (thumbs u

I believe it's a 4 part series (so far anyhow).

Not to leave out the Furiosa series that will be starting up as well.

Anyone know what the print run was on that? Seemed to go super fast...

Even after it was selling for $20 on eBay, I was still able to find some on the shelf last Sunday (but they were gone by Monday).

Here are a few of mine the last week or so.

Static 1 Platinum - $85

Static Shock 1 - $10

Static 1 - $15-24

Mad Max 1 - $15-25

Cosmic Powers Set - $27

Infinity Crusade Set - $30

Thanks for that. (thumbs u

How did the static platinum variant work? How many copies did you have to buy to get a platinum variant?

Oh also, Mad Max is an on-going? WORD?!?!

That #1 has only one place to go.

So that's 3 books I was hoping for limited series that are now ongoing. Son's of Anarachy (I believe this one is ending soon though), Fight Club, and now Mad Max.

So that's 3 books I was hoping for limited series that are now ongoing. Son's of Anarachy (I believe this one is ending soon though), Fight Club, and now Mad Max.

Where did you hear fight club 2 is ongoing ?? I suppose 10 issues could be considered a "maxi series" ??

Edited by Rhymenoceros

No offence but that remake sucked balls. Uggg such a poor remake IMO. 2c

:signfunny:

this guy called it a remake. lol

Remake? Also, many have given it the best reviews of the year. blasphemous, but reviews are saying better than Avemgers. (I would change that, but I like my spelling.)