• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Going to test market out on the power rangers.

0.99 auction style, link in sig. Lets see how high the power rangers can fly.

that 1 feedback bidder isn't doing you any favors

I saw that, will remove him and block him after work.

Going to test market out on the power rangers.

0.99 auction style, link in sig. Lets see how high the power rangers can fly.

that 1 feedback bidder isn't doing you any favors

I saw that, will remove him and block him after work.

WOW

Glad my order was confirmed through Boom's site before the sell out

http://boom-studios.com/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-00-bundle-goni-montes-covers.html

:headbang: About 15 years ago I was at a record show, saw a decent copy of GG's 'No Rules" 7" and there was a handwritten letter inside telling whoever he wrote it to how to get more copies. I traded it for a tattoo for an ex. Win-lose haha

I would post my usual "go go go" here, but it looks like this book has quieted down somewhat.. I sold one last year for 80.00 minutes after listing it when the red hulk spec was made...

Still think it has some room to grow?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hulk-1-Red-Hulk-Turner-Wizard-World-LA-RARE-WWLA-NM-/181892062008?hash=item2a599c9b38:g:JzYAAOSw~OdVcxoR

Rumor mill has it that Ross is a big part of the Civil War movie. Not red hulk yet but building up to it.

Again... rumor mill.

So yes, room to grow.

Hmm, thought he bulked up for his role too, been hitting the weights hard.

38a2b830-b810-4aaa-85ee-f0f26fd0135a_zpsoyqqpyxf.jpg

Its just not that far of a stretch from MOS 17 to Web 18. Its just not for me. I can understand other taking the other side, but when you read Web 18 and then they introduce Venom(Later) how many of you didn't go back and look at Web 18.

Why? Everyone knows the answer even haters. I get the disagreement there just isn't enough evidence for me to come over to that side. I have enjoyed the back and forth.

Again the big difference is in MOS 17, there's really no arguing that those were not Doomsday fists. However, in Web 18, those hands are just too ordinary looking and there's no other supporting evidence that they belong to Eddie Brock / Venom. I know what you mean that it would make sense that they should belong to Venom, but what's stopping a writer from making a new villain tomorrow that knows Spider-Man's secret identity and can evade his spider sense? If that writer decides to reference back to Web 18 stating that this character has always been stalking or trying to kill him, that will throw a wrench to all the folks that bought the book thinking it was Venom. I'm not saying its not Eddie's Brocks hands nor can anyone officially say it belongs to him. It's just too vague to be considered a key.

Not even Marvel?

VenomProof.jpg

Well....technically, they forgot his appearance in #298, but hey...

And his Marital Status says single.

Am I mistaken in remembering he had a wife? hm

Rumor mill has it that Ross is a big part of the Civil War movie. Not red hulk yet but building up to it.

Again... rumor mill.

So yes, room to grow.

Hmm, thought he bulked up for his role too, been hitting the weights hard.

38a2b830-b810-4aaa-85ee-f0f26fd0135a_zpsoyqqpyxf.jpg

I recently rewatched trapped in the closet.

Someone needs to pay R Kelly to do a superhero movie soundtrack.

Its just not that far of a stretch from MOS 17 to Web 18. Its just not for me. I can understand other taking the other side, but when you read Web 18 and then they introduce Venom(Later) how many of you didn't go back and look at Web 18.

Why? Everyone knows the answer even haters. I get the disagreement there just isn't enough evidence for me to come over to that side. I have enjoyed the back and forth.

Again the big difference is in MOS 17, there's really no arguing that those were not Doomsday fists. However, in Web 18, those hands are just too ordinary looking and there's no other supporting evidence that they belong to Eddie Brock / Venom. I know what you mean that it would make sense that they should belong to Venom, but what's stopping a writer from making a new villain tomorrow that knows Spider-Man's secret identity and can evade his spider sense? If that writer decides to reference back to Web 18 stating that this character has always been stalking or trying to kill him, that will throw a wrench to all the folks that bought the book thinking it was Venom. I'm not saying its not Eddie's Brocks hands nor can anyone officially say it belongs to him. It's just too vague to be considered a key.

Not even Marvel?

Well....technically, they forgot his appearance in #298, but hey...

And his Marital Status says single.

Am I mistaken in remembering he had a wife? hm

Ex. :gossip: