• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,770 posts in this topic

this is pretty interesting. I snagged one for about $30 not long ago. Raws are not to expensive but are selling at a nice pace did i miss something?

Your link is not working.

Dont know why?? But thanks for the info. Its a moon girl #1 9.8 went for $164 not first to market either as a few have sold not long ago i thought maybe i missed some news

This high bidder does have a 100% bidding history with this seller. Odd? Perhaps.

Ahhh nice Detective work! Makes sense. And i did miss the sdcc news about her being the smartest person i guess thats why the raw copies started to move a bit.

this is pretty interesting. I snagged one for about $30 not long ago. Raws are not to expensive but are selling at a nice pace did i miss something?

Dont know why?? But thanks for the info. Its a moon girl #1 9.8 went for $164 not first to market either as a few have sold not long ago i thought maybe i missed some news

This high bidder does have a 100% bidding history with this seller. Odd? Perhaps.

The bidding history isn't as good as it used to be. It only lists their 30 day history. In this case the buyer has only bid on one item in the past month, this book and 56 points of feedback. Maybe shill, maybe not.

The bidding history isn't as good as it used to be. It only lists their 30 day history. In this case the buyer has only bid on one item in the past month, this book and 56 points of feedback. Maybe shill, maybe not.

Being the only 9.8 for sale in three weeks for a hot character, this sale seems like a normal progression. Every 9.8 sale has been more than the last, with the last 9.8 going for $63 about 3 weeks ago, well before the announcement that Marvel has big plans for her. Being the only 9.8 since the hype would easily cause that type of jump. Note that no 9.8 variants have come to market, and the only variant sale was a 9.6 ss variant that went for $90 best offer before the hype as well. I picked up a grip of both reg and variant last month right after she appeared in the newest Marvel NOW promo with Riri, and dropped the hint about a month ago in this same thread. Raw variants go for 40-50, so this seems right in line as a legit sale.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=17&Number=9448792&Searchpage=1&Main=238508&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post9448792

Lunella Lafayette for the win! This book is a great read. I Look forward to what Marvel has planned for her.

Looking for some advice here, is now the time to sell off my Harley keys? I don't have BA12, but most the others. Should I hold or sell with the movie out?

Should have already sold, if not ASAP.

She might be one of the few in Suicide Squad I would not sell on. Early reviews are positive for her and with that long term deal she signed.....

Looking for some advice here, is now the time to sell off my Harley keys? I don't have BA12, but most the others. Should I hold or sell with the movie out?

She might be one of the few in Suicide Squad I would not sell on. Early reviews are positive for her and with that long term deal she signed.....

Plus HQ's popularity is not dependent on the movie. So her earlier key books like BA 12, BMHQ, and her other early appearances will be fine. What may take a hit are books like SS new 52 #1, #6, and #7.

It's been trending upward in the last year, but that's a little bit of a jump. Probably reflective of the higher 9.6 availability vs 9.8's on the market over that time.

And it's mycs, which usually seems to be able to sell above market.

Batman 1 New52 Sketch 9.8 SS Capullo and Glapion just sold for $800 on eBay... :o

That book has lost it's steam (Along with the Rest of the New 52) . Back in Feb I sold one for $1350 (9.8 SS Capullo), glad I sold when I did.

Later movies and second season TV series do not cause the same buzz as the first movie / season in terms of comic book sales. Do you think those Guardians books will see the same price with the new movie as they did with the first?

Either way, take the high dollar now, then you buy back when there is a lull.

They definitely are tough to find. Even the newest #1 is seeing some decent sales again after going cold for a bit.

Later movies and second season TV series do not cause the same buzz as the first movie / season in terms of comic book sales. Do you think those Guardians books will see the same price with the new movie as they did with the first?

Either way, take the high dollar now, then you buy back when there is a lull.

^^