• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,786 posts in this topic

Did Silk "Cindy" just get cast for Spider-Man?!

Zendaya's casting name was for Michelle, not Mary Jane, so....who knows.

They're saying Tiffany Espensen is cast as Cindy. Time to grab those ASM4 Ramos variant again, lol

Personally I love the character. Will be nice to have her get more attention. So many possibilities

Did Silk "Cindy" just get cast for Spider-Man?!

Zendaya's casting name was for Michelle, not Mary Jane, so....who knows.

They're saying Tiffany Espensen is cast as Cindy. Time to grab those ASM4 Ramos variant again, lol

Personally I love the character. Will be nice to have her get more attention. So many possibilities

....And officially hot. About 10 9.8s have sold in the last couple of hours..... The other guys website just posted it up too

I'm still trying to find a source where Zendaya is NOT playing MJ. I even typed in Zendaya and Michelle and still the articles stated she is playing MJ.

Duh, "Michelle" was a cover-up name. Movie studios do it all the time as a diversion.

Edited by Candletric

Her first appearance is #1 though not 4.

Stop with your pesky details already. There's people trying to make money in here. Based on an unsubstantiated rumour for a "first appearance" that isn't. doh!

-J.

New Character Spider Hater

lol

:whee:

-J.

I really hope that #1 spikes as well. I speculated on it and I have decent stack sitting in a longbox that is almost impossible to move due to the fugly cover. The logic seemed sound at the time - it is a the first new ASM #1 in how long - it has to sell well....... loldoh!

Edited by kimik

I really hope that #1 spikes as well. I speculated on it and I have decent stack sitting in a longbox that is almost impossible to move due to the fugly cover. The logic seemed sound at the time - it is a the first new ASM #1 in how long - it has to sell well....... loldoh!

Oh no, the 1991 X-Men 1 hypothesis...

Um... not really very long, and the previous one isn't worth much. doh!