• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

Card collector vs comic collector thoughts. Will be interesting to see which wins.

what does this mean?

I think it's about the argument over what constitutes a 1st appearance and what should the hobby value more in the variations that people have come up with.

Thor 411 is the more important New Warriors book to some and 412 to others.

Sweet Juggernaut cover vs. sweet green cover with washed up heroes.

Thor 411 :sumo:

Card collector vs comic collector thoughts. Will be interesting to see which wins.

what does this mean?

I think it's about the argument over what constitutes a 1st appearance and what should the hobby value more in the variations that people have come up with.

^^

what does this mean?

I like them both! :grin:

what does this mean?

My problem is I can never find either of those locally whatsoever..... (shrug) . For a long time I've been searching for copies on the cheap in my area and they don't exist. No copies period, actually.

Edited by gradejunky

what does this mean?

My problem is I can never find either of those locally whatsoever..... (shrug) . For a long time I've been searching for copies on the cheap in my area and they don't exist. No copies period, actually.

avengersccwitch658_zpslpsz3me1.jpg

"No more mutants and copies of Thor 411 and Thor 412 in the greater Orlando area."

"No more mutants and copies of Thor 411 and Thor 412 in the greater Orlando area."

Of course not, I cleaned out every store in the Orlando area, including the one I work at 5 days ago.

Too slow Junior.

If you bought them at a largest comic shop/shops in Orlando then you paid well for them.

That franchise is very proud of all their comics.

Its embarrassing some of the prices I saw on their comics.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Coliseum is a joke with their prices and customer service is aweful

Good thing that's not where I found mine at.

And Honestly, I've pulled $300 books out of their bins for $4.50. Like any comic shop, they cannot catch them all!

Most recently pulled a Hulk #92 for $12.00, a New X-Men #20 Variant for $6,00 and a few other really cool books. If you dive through enough boxes, you can find stuff.

And Honestly, I've pulled $300 books out of their bins for $4.50. Like any comic shop, they cannot catch them all!

Most recently pulled a Hulk #92 for $12.00, a New X-Men #20 Variant for $6,00 and a few other really cool books. If you dive through enough boxes, you can find stuff.

Having been there last month I do agree. I even learned how they price their books while I was there.

I found quite a few $1 books that were really good deals and a few moderately prices books, but its not a flipper's paradise by any means.

In my travels I like the rat hole shops. Give me a dingy, dirty, unclean shop and I know there is gold there.

what does this mean?

avengersccwitch658_zpslpsz3me1.jpg

:signfunny:

Having been there last month I do agree. I even learned how they price their books while I was there.

I found quite a few $1 books that were really good deals and a few moderately prices books, but its not a flipper's paradise by any means.

In my travels I like the rat hole shops. Give me a dingy, dirty, unclean shop and I know there is gold there.

+1

I guess their hipster workforce turns me off as they think they know everything about comics, in reality they just know Pokemon

The thing I dislike most about CoC is the way they store their back issues: without backboards and with the thinnest, stickiest tape in the world. It makes opening the comics a chore.

However, I really appreciate their depth and breadth of new release comics.