• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Looks like Trey and Topher totally screwed up on Detective Comics #850. Haha!

Trey and the cBSi followers were practically on their knees in front of Topher over TEC850. Trey even claimed it was one of the "specs of the year"! Haha!

When are people going to learn and stop listening to them? This is yet another example of them pumping and dumping a $1-3 book in order to create buzz, cash out and then ultimately ignore how they were dead, dead wrong.

I strongly believe they do more harm than good for the market.

Don't know what you are talking about.... you don't sell comics? seriously tired of trolls on this thread...

First off, I'm not trolling whatsoever.

What exactly do you mean when you say you don't know what I'm talking about? It's pretty simple. They literally pumped up Detective Comics #850 as the 1st appearance of Gotham City Sirens. Before Topher posted a thread on CBSI, it was easily found online and ebay for $1-3 a copy. Then he and Trey pumped it up around the clock for days on end, it vanished from ebay and now sells for $30+ a copy based on a false labeling of 1st appearance of Gotham City Sirens, a label they single-handedly created. Trey even said on their board, as well as the podcast, that this was one of the specs of the year.

Well here we are now finding out there are at least 2 other books that are absolutely before TEC850 with the Gotham City Sirens together.

Oh, and what does me selling or not selling books have to do with anything I posted?

You sir are a grade A insufficiently_thoughtful_person. The post for tec 850 was made well before Trey's post about the so called " spec of the year" and it was one post in a G+ group. Trey posted about it some time after. If you are claiming that he pump and dumped 850 you better have some proof sir. Also show me where they pumped it around the clock.

The reason it's the first appearance is pretty clear. The money stolen from Hush leads right into issue 1 of Sirens. Any other appearance by the three might be cool to own but has nothing to do with the Sirens.. I dare anyone here to find a single book where the narrative from GCS is in a book that predates issue 1 of GCS. Unless you can do that I would say Tec 850 is the winner.

Topher made the post about TEC850 on December 14th. Trey ABSOLUTELY talked about Topher's pick of TEC850 as one of the specs of the year on his podcast.

It's really simple. The first time all 3 are seen together in a comic book is Batman Adventures 12. The first time all 3 are shown together on a cover is Harley Quinn volume 1 #3. The first time all 3 are together as the Sirens (and named the Sirens on the cover) is Gotham City Sirens #1.

So the true 1st appearance of Harley, Ivy and Catwoman as the Sirens is Gotham City Sirens #1.

Put any problem you have with CBSI aside and explain to me how the narrative is not important. 850 leads directly into GCS 1. This is all I am asking.

If seeing the Sirens name in print on a cover is all you need, I have a book that predates issue 1 of Sirens. But Tec850 predates them both.

And don't forget to show some proof as to how they pumped it around the clock. I think you are also confused as to what Pump and Dump means. They would have to be selling these books after all this so called " around the clock " pushing of the book. Can you prove that they do that?

Again please explain to me how the narrative from tec850 does not constitute their first as the Sirens.

I don't have any issues with cbsi or the people there, and by the way you are coming at me and defending misinformation spread by Topher and their podcast, then I can only assume you are an admin at cbsi or a close friend to an admin there.

If you continue to say Detective Comics 850 is the 1st appearance of the Sirens, you and anyone on their/your board is deliberately spreading bunk information and people should all be speaking up.

I am not an admin there but I see you continue to deflect. If you go hard at people and make strong accusations you should at the very least be able to back up those accusations. You accused CBSI of pumping and dumping the book with no proof. This is why I am coming at you.

You give no explanation as to why tec850 is not a credible find and this is why I feel that you have your own agenda here. I will continue to wait for any reasonable explanation as to why the narrative from Tec 850 is not important to the formation of GCS. Even if the market view on it changes I still can't see why it's not a massive GCS key.

You might then want to enlighten us as to why random appearances by the three ARE first appearances when they have nothing to do with the formation of Sirens as a team. If the movie was called Harley, Cats and Ivy: A three way for the Ages then I might buy into books like Catwoman 89.

Again, all the reasons many, many people here use to note a first is happening with Tec850; narrative and market. Your counter argument is to make false accusations and then call it bunk information. Is there anything about the story from tec850 leading directly into Sirens 1 that's bunk?

Edited by MrWeen

Gotham City Sirens "Union"

When Catwoman fights a new villain named "Boneblaster", it is revealed she still has physical limitations from her ordeal in "Heart of Hush" and is nearly easily beaten by the two-bit thug. However, Poison Ivy arrives to save Catwoman and offers the two return to her new hideout, which is actually the Riddler's hideout whom Poison Ivy has seduced and drugged. Catwoman also discovers Harley Quinn is also living with them, and proposes that the three women join together to protect one another as a team, but first Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy wanted to know who Batman really is. When Ivy uses a truth serum powder derived from plants, Catwoman reveals that she cannot because Talia, Ra's al Ghul's daughter and leader of the League of Assassins, used mind control techniques to prevent Catwoman from ever forcefully revealing his identity as Bruce Wayne. But actually, Talia taught Catwoman a meditation technique so that any sort of mind-control, such as Ivy's spores, won't affect her.

Harley Quinn leaves Ivy's hideout, while Batman (Grayson) and the "reformed" Riddler solve a coinciding case, where Quinn encounters Bruce Wayne. Unbeknownst to her, he is actually Hush, who had reconstructed his face to be that of Wayne so he could control Wayne Enterprises. Hush plans to kill Quinn, but when footage of the two together

I do think Tec 850 is a prelude to GCS but it's not a first appearance.

Really grasping at straws with this and Tec 850. Just because the word "team" is in there doesn't mean they are the Gotham City Sirens. They have had many "team-ups" over the years, never called Gotham City Sirens until.........wait for it........Gotham City Sirens # 1 August 2009. Call them whatever you want before that book, they are not officially named as Gotham City Sirens until......again, wait for it.....Gotham City Sirens # 1. Just because they "team-up" here doesn't mean that they are officially named Gotham City Sirens. Everyone is trying to find something cheap to buy into because GCS #1 has blown up, followed by the shill claim of Tec 850. So it's on to the next one to hype up.

Not grasping at straws here. Brave and the Bold 54 is the first Teen Titans. This despite the fact that the team is not named in the title of the book nor anywhere in the text. The team is also without one of their founding members, Wonder Girl, in Brave and the Bold 54. Look up the prices on that book for me one time.

BA 12 - The Sirens aren't on the cover and do not function as a team in the book. They fight with each other in the book. Outside of being the 1st Harley, it's not the first appearance of anything.

Harley Quinn 3 - The trio is playing grab on the cover. Who cares? They are not named Gotham City Sirens in the book and do not team up. In fact they specifically state they are not a team. Also the story is about a meeting of numerous female characters, not just the trio of Sirens.

Catwoman 89 - First appearance of the trio as a team. Each member is introduced, nobody else. They specifically mention that they are a team and appear in more than one panel together as a team. None of the other books in contention can claim that.

Tec 850 - Sirens not named. Sirens not on cover. Sirens do not appear together in same panel. Additional characters, like Oracle (not a Siren), are involved the scheme against Hush. This book gives a little back story to the Sirens current situation that is explored in Gotham City Sirens 1, that's it.

This isn't the Avengers or Justice League, the Sirens is not some official team name with membership applications and dues. Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman are informally known as the Sirens. Nobody in the entire Sirens run refers to the team as the Sirens, nor do the team members use that label for themselves.

They have had many "team-ups" over the years, never called Gotham City Sirens until.........wait for it........Gotham City Sirens # 1 August 2009.

Actually this is not true. The three of them have come together very rarely over the years in a team-up. 2 of them appearing is not the same. Appearing as adversaries is also not the same thing.

Gotham City Sirens "Union"

When Catwoman fights a new villain named "Boneblaster", it is revealed she still has physical limitations from her ordeal in "Heart of Hush" and is nearly easily beaten by the two-bit thug. However, Poison Ivy arrives to save Catwoman and offers the two return to her new hideout, which is actually the Riddler's hideout whom Poison Ivy has seduced and drugged. Catwoman also discovers Harley Quinn is also living with them, and proposes that the three women join together to protect one another as a team, but first Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy wanted to know who Batman really is. When Ivy uses a truth serum powder derived from plants, Catwoman reveals that she cannot because Talia, Ra's al Ghul's daughter and leader of the League of Assassins, used mind control techniques to prevent Catwoman from ever forcefully revealing his identity as Bruce Wayne. But actually, Talia taught Catwoman a meditation technique so that any sort of mind-control, such as Ivy's spores, won't affect her.

Harley Quinn leaves Ivy's hideout, while Batman (Grayson) and the "reformed" Riddler solve a coinciding case, where Quinn encounters Bruce Wayne. Unbeknownst to her, he is actually Hush, who had reconstructed his face to be that of Wayne so he could control Wayne Enterprises. Hush plans to kill Quinn, but when footage of the two together

I do think Tec 850 is a prelude to GCS but it's not a first appearance.

Well said. The only thing is that without tec850 there's no GCS. So if it's not a first but is a GCS key then I am very, very confused.

Trey and the cBSi followers were practically on their knees in front of Topher over TEC850. Trey even claimed it was one of the "specs of the year"! Haha!

When are people going to learn and stop listening to them? This is yet another example of them pumping and dumping a $1-3 book in order to create buzz, cash out and then ultimately ignore how they were dead, dead wrong.

Don't know what you are talking about.... you don't sell comics? seriously tired of trolls on this thread...

What exactly do you mean when you say you don't know what I'm talking about? It's pretty simple. They literally pumped up Detective Comics #850 as the 1st appearance of Gotham City Sirens. Before Topher posted a thread on CBSI, it was easily found online and ebay for $1-3 a copy. Then he and Trey pumped it up around the clock for days on end, it vanished from ebay and now sells for $30+ a copy based on a false labeling of 1st appearance of Gotham City Sirens, a label they single-handedly created. Trey even said on their board, as well as the podcast, that this was one of the specs of the year.

Well here we are now finding out there are at least 2 other books that are absolutely before TEC850 with the Gotham City Sirens together.

Oh, and what does me selling or not selling books have to do with anything I posted?

You sir are a grade A insufficiently_thoughtful_person. The post for tec 850 was made well before Trey's post about the so called " spec of the year" and it was one post in a G+ group. Trey posted about it some time after. If you are claiming that he pump and dumped 850 you better have some proof sir. Also show me where they pumped it around the clock.

The reason it's the first appearance is pretty clear. The money stolen from Hush leads right into issue 1 of Sirens. Any other appearance by the three might be cool to own but has nothing to do with the Sirens.. I dare anyone here to find a single book where the narrative from GCS is in a book that predates issue 1 of GCS. Unless you can do that I would say Tec 850 is the winner.

Topher made the post about TEC850 on December 14th. Trey ABSOLUTELY talked about Topher's pick of TEC850 as one of the specs of the year on his podcast.

It's really simple. The first time all 3 are seen together in a comic book is Batman Adventures 12. The first time all 3 are shown together on a cover is Harley Quinn volume 1 #3. The first time all 3 are together as the Sirens (and named the Sirens on the cover) is Gotham City Sirens #1.

So the true 1st appearance of Harley, Ivy and Catwoman as the Sirens is Gotham City Sirens #1.

Put any problem you have with CBSI aside and explain to me how the narrative is not important. 850 leads directly into GCS 1. This is all I am asking.

If seeing the Sirens name in print on a cover is all you need, I have a book that predates issue 1 of Sirens. But Tec850 predates them both.

And don't forget to show some proof as to how they pumped it around the clock. I think you are also confused as to what Pump and Dump means. They would have to be selling these books after all this so called " around the clock " pushing of the book. Can you prove that they do that?

Again please explain to me how the narrative from tec850 does not constitute their first as the Sirens.

I don't have any issues with cbsi or the people there, and by the way you are coming at me and defending misinformation spread by Topher and their podcast, then I can only assume you are an admin at cbsi or a close friend to an admin there.

If you continue to say Detective Comics 850 is the 1st appearance of the Sirens, you and anyone on their/your board is deliberately spreading bunk information and people should all be speaking up.

I am not an admin there but I see you continue to deflect. If you go hard at people and make strong accusations you should at the very least be able to back up those accusations. You accused CBSI of pumping and dumping the book with no proof. This is why I am coming at you.

You give no explanation as to why tec850 is not a credible find and this is why I feel that you have your own agenda here. I will continue to wait for any reasonable explanation as to why the narrative from Tec 850 is not important to the formation of GCS. Even if the market view on it changes I still an't see why it's not a massive GCS key.

You might then want to enlighten us as to why random appearances by the three ARE first appearances when they have nothing to do with the formation of Sirens as a team. If the movie was called Harley, Cats and Ivy: A three way for the Ages then I might buy into books like Catwoman 89.

Again, all the reasons many, many people here use to not a first is happening with Tec850; narrative and market. Your counter argument is to make false accusations and then call it bunk information. Is there anything about the story from tec850 leading directly into Sirens 1 that's bunk?

I never said random appearances of the 3 was the 1st appearance of the Sirens. I simply said Detective 850 was wrongly promoted (pumped) by Topher, and cbsi as the 1st appearance of the Sirens; and by Trey when he said it was one of the specs of the year on his podcast.

The 1st appearance of the 3 as the Sirens is Gotham City Sirens #1. The first time all of them are seen together in a comic book (not as a team) is Batman Adventures #12. The first time you see all 3 together (not as a team) on a cover is Harley Quinn #3. If you noticed, I'm not really mentioning Catwoman #89 since that came after Batman Adventures #12 and Harley Quinn #3, but is them as a team. Then the last time you see the 3 of them together (not as a team), before Gotham City Sirens #1, is in Detective Comics #850.

Making the quote "spec of the year" numerous times and chest thumping about the "discovery" without any official confirmation from any accepted authority (and cBSi is by far not an accepted authority when it comes to deciding key moments in comics) saying that they appear 1st anywhere else besides GCS # 1 (which the story of the 1st issue is called "Union" as in they unite as an official team) is spreading misinformation and misleading thousands of people. All the while making healthy profits of all the cheap copies King Pump and Chumps scooped up in dollar bins while pumping the ever living doody out of Tec 850 at any chance they could onsite, podcast, site forums, and g+community. Its things like this that make them more and more irrelevant and the equivalent of shill site. Unfortunately cBSi could be so much more with a completely different inner-circle.

When any book other than Tec 850 is confirmed as their 1st appearance, the walk back from cBSi is going to be hilarious. The "we didn't advise anyone to go out and buy it without doing their own research" schpeel will be put out in an article or statement on the g+ group. That's their out on everything especially on the g+ group where Trey specifically says don't ask for advice.....but then proceeds to pump out "advice" articles and allow mods to make statements on books which is thinly veiled advice. Funny how the mods can can do that even though its "against the rules." Oh that's right, Trey tells them what to talk about and put in articles. Conflict of interest much? All of that is readily found from King Pumps keyboard in HIS Top 10 comments section from 12/3/2016. Unless he deleted them like he has in past. If he did I have screenshots anyways.

Really grasping at straws with this and Tec 850. Just because the word "team" is in there doesn't mean they are the Gotham City Sirens. They have had many "team-ups" over the years, never called Gotham City Sirens until.........wait for it........Gotham City Sirens # 1 August 2009. Call them whatever you want before that book, they are not officially named as Gotham City Sirens until......again, wait for it.....Gotham City Sirens # 1. Just because they "team-up" here doesn't mean that they are officially named Gotham City Sirens. Everyone is trying to find something cheap to buy into because GCS #1 has blown up, followed by the shill claim of Tec 850. So it's on to the next one to hype up.

Not grasping at straws here. Brave and the Bold 54 is the first Teen Titans. This despite the fact that the team is not named in the title of the book nor anywhere in the text. The team is also without one of their founding members, Wonder Girl, in Brave and the Bold 54. Look up the prices on that book for me one time.

BA 12 - The Sirens aren't on the cover and do not function as a team in the book. They fight with each other in the book. Outside of being the 1st Harley, it's not the first appearance of anything.

Harley Quinn 3 - The trio is playing grab on the cover. Who cares? They are not named Gotham City Sirens in the book and do not team up. In fact they specifically state they are not a team. Also the story is about a meeting of numerous female characters, not just the trio of Sirens.

Catwoman 89 - First appearance of the trio as a team. Each member is introduced, nobody else. They specifically mention that they are a team and appear in more than one panel together as a team. None of the other books in contention can claim that.

Tec 850 - Sirens not named. Sirens not on cover. Sirens do not appear together in same panel. Additional characters, like Oracle (not a Siren), are involved the scheme against Hush. This book gives a little back story to the Sirens current situation that is explored in Gotham City Sirens 1, that's it.

This isn't the Avengers or Justice League, the Sirens is not some official team name with membership applications and dues. Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman are informally known as the Sirens. Nobody in the entire Sirens run refers to the team as the Sirens, nor do the team members use that label for themselves.

They have had many "team-ups" over the years, never called Gotham City Sirens until.........wait for it........Gotham City Sirens # 1 August 2009.

Actually this is not true. The three of them have come together very rarely over the years in a team-up. 2 of them appearing is not the same. Appearing as adversaries is also not the same thing.

I am with you until you get to tec850. The end of this book is what matters. The money going to the girls leads directly into Sirens 1. As far as story goes, it's about as important as things get.

Edited by MrWeen

Making the quote "spec of the year" numerous times and chest thumping about the "discovery" without any official confirmation from any accepted authority (and cBSi is by far not an accepted authority when it comes to deciding key moments in comics) saying that they appear 1st anywhere else besides GCS # 1 (which the story of the 1st issue is called "Union" as in they unite as an official team) is spreading misinformation and misleading thousands of people. All the while making healthy profits of all the cheap copies King Pump and Chumps scooped up in dollar bins while pumping the ever living doody out of Tec 850 at any chance they could onsite, podcast, site forums, and g+community. Its things like this that make them more and more irrelevant and the equivalent of shill site. Unfortunately cBSi could be so much more with a completely different inner-circle.

When any book other than Tec 850 is confirmed as their 1st appearance, the walk back from cBSi is going to be hilarious. The "we didn't advise anyone to go out and buy it without doing their own research" schpeel will be put out in an article or statement on the g+ group. That's their out on everything especially on the g+ group where Trey specifically says don't ask for advice.....but then proceeds to pump out "advice" articles and allow mods to make statements on books which is thinly veiled advice. Funny how the mods can can do that even though its "against the rules." Oh that's right, Trey tells them what to talk about and put in articles. Conflict of interest much? All of that is readily found from King Pumps keyboard in HIS Top 10 comments section from 12/3/2016. Unless he deleted them like he has in past. If he did I have screenshots anyways.

This post reeks of jealousy more than anything else. Find me one book that leads directly into GCS 1. Please.

Heatin' up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CEREBUS-IN-HELL-1-Black-Angel-Edition-/272518997920?hash=item3f7365e7a0:g:V68AAOSwopRYdtfI

Edited by MrWeen

Find me one book that leads directly into GCS 1. Please.

The lead in is NOT the 1st appearance of the Gotham City Sirens. Argue all you want, it doesn't change the facts.

The 1st appearance of the Gotham City Sirens is Gotham City Sirens #1.

I am huge Carnage fan and the 2016 series is woefully underrated. Del Mundo kills all the covers be does for that series. There's alot of 1st apps in that series as well that could pan out in the future. Carnage also has his powers increased and modified by the Darkhold, and is extremely powerful now. My favorite Carnage cover of all time besides ASM # 361 and the Special Edition Acclaim Variant to Maximum Carnage is Carnage # 2 Crain 1:25 from current series. It used to go for $15 until it was talked about on some of the g+ spec groups and when cBSi pimped the Putri variant to # 3. Then it jumped to 60 but has dropped to around $30 to 40, however it is becoming harder and harder to find. Used to be about 10-15 copies on the one site now maybe 3.

I also love the Carnage U.S.A. covers and variants.

The lead in is NOT the 1st appearance of the Gotham City Sirens. Argue all you want, it doesn't change the facts.

OK so it's not the first appearance but it is central to the formation of the team and all the team members are represented? Oh and then there's the market deciding thing. But wait Trey convinced the whole market to buy this book with a few posts in a group consisting of a few thousand and a podcast? If that's true I might be inclined to thing some here are a bit envious and not so concerned with facts.

Look man, I don't want to go back and forth with you but I really think you need to be careful when you make baseless accusations. If you at least can't see that tec850 is a Sirens key and deserves the value placed upon it I would be very surprised. No matter what you believe about CBSI's intentions they discovered a key book before anyone else did. That seems like sound research to me.

Edited by MrWeen

Great analysis DS. (thumbs u

-d

Great analysis DS. (thumbs u

-d

So if the Siren's name doesn't matter then that makes their formation within the context of a story all that more important. Seems like a pretty good argument for Tec850 to me. (shrug)

Edited by MrWeen

OK so it's not the first appearance but it is central to the formation of the team and all the team members are represented? Oh and then there's the market deciding thing. But wait Trey convinced the whole market to buy this book with a few posts in a group consisting of a few thousand and a podcast? If that's true I might be inclined to thing some here are a bit envious and not so concerned with facts.

Look man, I don't want to go back and forth with you but I really think you need to be careful when you make baseless accusations. If you at least can't see that tec850 is a Sirens key and deserves the value placed upon it I would be very surprised. No matter what you believe about CBSI's intentions they discovered a key book before anyone else did. That seems like sound research to me.

Detective Comics was a book found on ebay for $1-4 plus shipping before and immediately after Topher's post on December 14th. I know because I bought 9 copies on ebay immediately following his post. I also found stacks of TEC850 in the wild. So when you said earlier I have an "agenda", you were dead wrong. If I had an agenda wouldn't you think I'd be talking up TEC850? Come on now.

So, yes, Topher/Trey/cbsi were actually responsible for starting the craze on this that immediately turned it into a 30 dollar book a few days later. Don't believe me? Use ebay sold listings and look at the sales starting on December 14th (and even before the 14th) immediately after Topher made the post. Look how all copies before and immediately after his announcement were cover price or less. Then look at the sales a few days later up through today.

This isn't my opinion.

Detective Comics was a book found on ebay for $1-4 plus shipping before and immediately after Topher's post on December 14th. I know because I bought 9 copies on ebay immediately following his post. I also found stacks of TEC850 in the wild. So when you said earlier I have an "agenda", you were dead wrong. If I had an agenda wouldn't you think I'd be talking up TEC850? Come on now.

So, yes, Topher/Trey/cbsi were actually responsible for starting the craze on this that immediately turned it into a 30 dollar book a few days later. Don't believe me? Use ebay sold listings and look at the sales starting on December 14th (and even before the 14th) immediately after Topher made the post. Look how all copies before and immediately after his announcement were cover price or less. Then look at the sales a few days later up through today.

This isn't my opinion.

So why not give them credit instead of making unfounded pump and dump accusations?

Jesus, you make bank off their work and then slap them in the face. How is that cool?

Edited by MrWeen

My man...wtf does the lead have anything to do with them being named Gotham City Sirens? They aren't named or even an official group in Tec 850. Please tell me because based on "the lead" at the end where Catwoman gets revenge on Hush, Selina has help from Oracle, Slam, AND Holly Robinson in addition to Ivy and Harley. So by your claim of Tec 850 being their 1st appearance, Oracle and Holly Robinson should be in the Gotham City Sirens Team then. Have you read either issue? Because in GCS # 1, it's Catwoman rallying "THE THREE OF US" (not the 5 of us + Slam Bradley) to "BAND TOGETHER" as in form a team (hence the "Union," again, as in uniting as an official team,story arc title). Sure Tec 850 leads story wise into GCS #1, which is where they officially form the team, hence the title of the book and their 1st appearance. There is no mention of forming a team or even a team-up in Tec 850-Ivy, Harley, Oracle, Holly, and Slam carry out the revenge plan on Hush to HELP Catwoman. Gotham City Sirens doesn't appear anywhere in the story of Tec 850. Pulling at straws that don't exist. It sounds like you have buyers remorse for jumping on an overpriced book and buying into a spec sites swoon song about the "spec of the year"

Edit- again for clarification, I have no copies of any of these books. I have no skin in the game, but if I find a cheap copy of GCS#1 in my travels, I will snag it.

Edited by BigNoidtheDroid

My man...wtf does the lead have anything to do with them being named Gotham City Sirens? They aren't named or even an official group in Tec 850. Please tell me because based on "the lead" at the end where Catwoman gets revenge on Hush, Selina has help from Oracle, Slam, AND Holly Robinson in addition to Ivy and Harley. So by your claim of Tec 850 being their 1st appearance, Oracle and Holly Robinson should be in the Gotham City Sirens Team then. Have you read either issue? Because in GCS # 1, it's Catwoman rallying "THE THREE OF US" (not the 5 of us + Slam Bradley) to "BAND TOGETHER" as in form a team (hence the "Union," again, as in uniting as an official team,story arc title). Sure Tec 850 leads story wise into GCS #1, which is where they officially form the team, hence the title of the book and their 1st appearance. There is no mention of forming a team or even a team-up in Tec 850-Ivy, Harley, Oracle, Holly, and Slam carry out the revenge plan on Hush to HELP Catwoman. Gotham City Sirens doesn't appear anywhere in the story of Tec 850. Pulling at straws that don't exist. It sounds like you have buyers remorse for jumping on an overpriced book and buying into a spec sites swoon song about the "spec of the year"

More accusations :facepalm:

I don't own a single copy and even if I did it's still selling well right this minute.

For the last time...without tec850 there's no Sirens.

This is to Mr. Ween... didn't want to keep quoting the other chain since it's too long.

Fine, want me to give cbsi credit? Thank you for misinforming the public and allowing some of us to make hundreds of dollars on a book that's not the 1st appearance you claimed it to be.

There... there's credit. Because after all, that's exactly what happened. To be honest, I feel a bit guilty making a nice chunk of money off misinformed people. I still have some copies left of TEC850 and feel weird about listing them.