• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

When a speculation site pushes the wrong book do you think they feel bad? Do they even do research to make sure they got it right before their followers spend money on the recommendations?

Tec #850 is the beginning story to GCS and leads into GCS #1. They have teamed up prior to TEC #850.

This book came out the same month as Catwoman #89 (according to wikia). All front and center...but not a GCS story.

Harley_Quinn_Vol_1_3_zpszes2xpru.jpg

When a speculation site pushes the wrong book do you think they feel bad? Do they even do research to make sure they got it right before their followers spend money on the recommendations?

Tec #850 is the beginning story to GCS and leads into GCS #1. They have teamed up prior to TEC #850.

This book came out the same month as Catwoman #89 (according to wikia). All front and center...but not a GCS story.

Good catch, both are dated 2/01

07A3E54E-7FE2-425C-8BCE-696A02918E23.jpg

The current era of "speculation".

"Hey, you told me it was this issue! I didn't do any of my own research, but it's now wrong!"

Catwoman #89 DC February 2001 2000-12-27

Harley Quinn #3 DC February 2001 2000-12-13

Except in Harley Quinn #3 it isn't just the trio. And they also deny the idea of becoming a team.

Screenshot_20170116_113556.png

Screenshot_20170116_113526.png

Catwoman 89 is just the three of them, specifically stating that they're a team.

But tell me more about this research.

Good catch, both are dated 2/01

I didn't catch anything. These books have been talked about for a while.

Sorry, got the impression there was still some debate.

There will always be debate. Has a consensus been reached on Wolverine yet? No, but if someone sold you a Hulk 180 and said it was the first Wolverine, who is to blame?

I don't care what is finally decided, but Harley Quinn 3 for the win IMO!

HQ3 and GCS1. Those two covers together .?.....good enough for me. ^^

I don't care what is finally decided, but Harley Quinn 3 for the win IMO!

HQ3 and GCS1. Those two covers together .?.....good enough for me. ^^

Agreed, when in doubt go with the cover - it shows all 3 together.

Looks like Trey and Topher totally screwed up on Detective Comics #850. Haha!

Trey and the cBSi followers were practically on their knees in front of Topher over TEC850. Trey even claimed it was one of the "specs of the year"! Haha!

When are people going to learn and stop listening to them? This is yet another example of them pumping and dumping a $1-3 book in order to create buzz, cash out and then ultimately ignore how they were dead, dead wrong.

I strongly believe they do more harm than good for the market.

Trey and the cBSi followers were practically on their knees in front of Topher over TEC850. Trey even claimed it was one of the "specs of the year"! Haha!

When are people going to learn and stop listening to them? This is yet another example of them pumping and dumping a $1-3 book in order to create buzz, cash out and then ultimately ignore how they were dead, dead wrong.

Don't know what you are talking about.... you don't sell comics? seriously tired of trolls on this thread...

It's the lead in for the GCS series just as Annihilation Conquest #6 was lead in for the GOTG 2008 series. Whatever, I sold a bunch and ain't holding any, doesn't matter to me what the books does anymore

Don't know what you are talking about.... you don't sell comics? seriously tired of trolls on this thread...

First off, I'm not trolling whatsoever.

What exactly do you mean when you say you don't know what I'm talking about? It's pretty simple. They literally pumped up Detective Comics #850 as the 1st appearance of Gotham City Sirens. Before Topher posted a thread on CBSI, it was easily found online and ebay for $1-3 a copy. Then he and Trey pumped it up around the clock for days on end, it vanished from ebay and now sells for $30+ a copy based on a false labeling of 1st appearance of Gotham City Sirens, a label they single-handedly created. Trey even said on their board, as well as the podcast, that this was one of the specs of the year.

Well here we are now finding out there are at least 2 other books that are absolutely before TEC850 with the Gotham City Sirens together.

Oh, and what does me selling or not selling books have to do with anything I posted?

First off, I'm not trolling whatsoever.

What exactly do you mean when you say you don't know what I'm talking about? It's pretty simple. They literally pumped up Detective Comics #850 as the 1st appearance of Gotham City Sirens. Before Topher posted a thread on CBSI, it was easily found online and ebay for $1-3 a copy. Then he and Trey pumped it up around the clock for days on end, it vanished from ebay and now sells for $30+ a copy based on a false labeling of 1st appearance of Gotham City Sirens, a label they single-handedly created. Trey even said on their board, as well as the podcast, that this was one of the specs of the year.

Well here we are now finding out there are at least 2 other books that are absolutely before TEC850 with the Gotham City Sirens together.

Oh, and what does me selling or not selling books have to do with anything I posted?

:roflmao: