• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,841 posts in this topic

Nah, those two ASM 606 607 have been selling well for months. The sets are just doing very well lately. My copy got an offer in under 12 hours from when I listed it. I buy them all day long for cover and under easy flip.

The two books 607 being a little higher have been selling well for quite awhile. + they are variants of each and Campbell really did these covers well.

Yeah. Not saying it isn't a decent book. Just that some of those sales look suspect.

"wiseguyrecords' seems to have sold the same pair at least 6 times in the last 3 weeks and keeps getting more for it every time he sells it!

Despite the fact that cheaper copies of it are available.

Ah! Could be the case. Manipulation seems to on the rise again lately. Alot of that going on with WDs books lately.

i thought it odd my 1-6 run of Chuck went for $29.99 when a previous run a couple days earlier went for $120+...maybe just poor timing but a pretty large disparity. And now there's a 1-6 run on ebay sitting at $100.00 with 1 day left.

i thought it odd my 1-6 run of Chuck went for $29.99 when a previous run a couple days earlier went for $120+...maybe just poor timing but a pretty large disparity. And now there's a 1-6 run on ebay sitting at $100.00 with 1 day left.

Makes you wonder hm

Star Wars Dawn of the Jedi #0 looks to just be breaking out in price. I believe the book came out a few weeks ago and sells have slowly started to go up. It's quickly becoming a $10+ book.

I've been trying to stay away from variants but this one is just damn cool and of course is doing reasonably well on eBay - Fantastic Four 601. Sales are holding around $20.

And as always, more moderns breaking out can be found at The Market. (thumbs u

I flipped a set and a variant for a in a just a few days and I didnt pay much at all to get the set. I thought I would just use the Best offer function to sell them, but they were BINed in a couple of days both of them. If its a fluke then add my sales to it as well. I still got another set and another variant to put up so we will see. I just dont have the time some others do. The format you sell it in matter sometimes more then what you sell.

Star Wars Dawn of the Jedi #0 looks to just be breaking out in price. I believe the book came out a few weeks ago and sells have slowly started to go up. It's quickly becoming a $10+ book.

I've been trying to stay away from variants but this one is just damn cool and of course is doing reasonably well on eBay - Fantastic Four 601. Sales are holding around $20.

Been meaning to tell you I enjoy your site its fun to mess around with. Nice job

I am adding some newstand variants of this to my sales thread (the Jedi book) and have been watching the market also. Pretty fun stuff and a good way to see what books are really selling for!

Hope to see you at KC con!!!

JJ

Been meaning to tell you I enjoy your site its fun to mess around with. Nice job

Thanks Fastballspecial. It means a lot to me to hear members of this board say that. :shy::foryou:

I am adding some newstand variants of this to my sales thread (the Jedi book) and have been watching the market also. Pretty fun stuff and a good way to see what books are really selling for!

Hope to see you at KC con!!!

JJ

I told the Fiance' we were going baby! :banana:

So what happens when a modern is hot. Do you lust after another one or wait?
Ummm... I'm pretty loyal to my focus. I look at it like a marriage really. ;)

I'm always hot to start a new focus because I love getting slabs in the mail. Calculating the cost of doing this is usually enough to deter me. :sick: Usually.

Apparently a copy of superbia 1 already sold for $16.00 on ebay ... not sure if this was a fluke or what. Boom is getting great press from.Bleeding Cool ... never hurts to have a media outlet on your side.

Apparently a copy of superbia 1 already sold for $16.00 on ebay ... not sure if this was a fluke or what. Boom is getting great press from.Bleeding Cool ... never hurts to have a media outlet on your side.
I've read it.

So far it's nothing special.

Kinda ''blah''.

maybe it's a book husbands are buying for their wives to get them interested in comics. I've noticed not a ton of copies on ebay and i didn't notice many at my LCS's. After that $16.99 they're averaging 9.99 to 11.99 a piece.

Edited by krighton

Can't say I didn't warn you. :/

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=17&Number=5494247&Searchpage=1&Main=250595&Words=supurbia&topic=0&Search=true#Post5494247